Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The furry assassins

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by sharon_gurney, May 13, 2010.

1. sharon_gurney

sharon_gurney PetForums VIP

OMG is nothing safe in my home?

The kittens are 6 weeks old, the tiny terrors are running amok! My leather suite is now shrouded in throws as kittens run and throw themselves at the sofa in an attempt to scale the dizzy heights of the arms. The tie backs on my curtains are fair game any time of the day and most of the night!

My lovely wooden floor looks like its snowed at cats turn into litter throwing olympians, and the whole of my downstairs has turned into a track and field event.

Humans are not immune to the kitten effect... tiny scratch marks where legs and feet are ambushed on poor unsuspecting folk who may venture into my home.

Boy do I love my cats and kittens, I wouldnt change it for the world... time to turn off the TV and kitten watch...its better than any episode of Eastenders :eek6:

2. Ally-Kats

Ally-Kats PetForums VIP

Kittenwatch sounds much more fun than eastenders:lol:They don't improve with age either,my Scamp will be 15 on Sunday and he still claws the carpet(if he can get away with it) and my new leather sofa has a few claw marks on it,although I don't think he did it deliberately:) He still runs around the garden like a mad thing I think he thinks he is still a kitten:lol: But they give us so much pleasure that we overlook the destruction:thumbup:

3. Ally-Kats

Ally-Kats PetForums VIP

Kittenwatch sounds much more fun than eastenders:lol:They don't improve with age either,my Scamp will be 15 on Sunday and he still claws the carpet(if he can get away with it) and my new leather sofa has a few claw marks on it,although I don't think he did it deliberately:) He still runs around the garden like a mad thing, I think he thinks he is still a kitten:lol: But they give us so much pleasure that we overlook the destruction:thumbup:

4. hayleyb

hayleyb PetForums VIP

if you cud see the state of the bed we have you wud laugh.

oh got a lovely sleigh leather bed when he was livin with his mam and brought it to our flat. Sheldon turned up with his angelic looks and demolished it lol.

theres holes allover and he still clicks it to wake us up.

its in a terrible state so i can well imagine how your home looks with kittens lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice