Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The Furbies have been sleeping all day!!

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Lumboo, May 2, 2011.

1. Lumboo

Lumboo PetForums VIP

I know healthy cats can sleep about 16 hours a day, and kittens are meant to sleep a lot, but my kittens have only been awake for about 3.5 hrs today. The rest of the time they have been asleep.

They have eaten well, drank well, played with me and each other and gone to the loo, so I don't think there is anything wrong with them, but I think I forgot how lazy cats can be.

I had an afternoon nap as well today whilst they slept on my feet, so perhaps I am being a but hypocritical of them...:blink:

2. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

they can sleep up to 22hours a day, if they dont have much to do, all thats left is to sleep! as long as they area healthy i wouldnt worry to much :)

3. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Bless them! It's a hard life :D

Mine have days of almost 24 hr sleep but it tends to be after or before a few crazy days :blink: so I guess if it is just one day I wouldn't worry...just be jealous :001_smile:

4. chesca13

chesca13 PetForums Member

They have such a hard life :lol: mine can be like that sleep all day especially the last few weeks when its been hot they have slept most of the day but been up playing at night or like merothe said if they have had a busy day 'helping' me with the house work then the next day they have to make up for all that energy used.

5. Gil3987

Gil3987 PetForums Senior

they may also have been busy growing :)

Gill
    x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice