Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The downside to my street

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lifeizsweet, May 23, 2010.

1. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

we live round the corner from a very rough pub, i personally would never step foot in the place..to give you an idea..

landlady's ex recently set fire to some of the cars in the car park because he was mad she had a new fella...

this is the time of evening where allll you can hear is fighting. .it's not every night, but it's really annoying and not what i need when i'm about to go to sleep!

2. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

OMG that sounds awful, move here you will think you have gone deaf:D

3. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

it was bliss at first because we used to live on a main road, so now although we're next to the train station evenings are usually really quiet! But too much and sun and beer seems to have got to some people!

OH and his mates in the garden aren't helping either!!

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

eek,

hope it quietens down soon!

5. Zaros

Zaros Pet Forums, P/resident Evil

Oh cheer up! Here's a little song to help lift your spirits and not just the type that swill about in the bottom of a glass either! :thumbup:

YouTube - The Pogues - Sunny Side Of The Street

6. Clare7435

Clare7435 PetForums VIP

we have a pub at he end of our st too....it's where the alki's and rough folk go but luckily it's usually kept in the pub and not down here. The only thing that annoys me is the blokes who use the side of the pub as a toilet...from about 4 in the afternoon you see them down the side of the place with their willys swaying in the breaze attempting to conceal the fact they are weeing in any direction their drunken state will allow....which is damn annoying when you have children, My daughter is only 11 and I really dont think it's appropriate for her to see that kind of thing when she is in the front garden.

7. shutterspeed

shutterspeed PetForums Senior

When I was very young I was living somewhere and there was a pub on the other side of the street. In summer, they used to stand outside with really loud music, it was horrible.
    I bet you don't feel very safe there, what is the police doing?

8. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Poor you I hate living near pubs.

We have 1 either side of us. The other night one must have had a lock in at 3.30am the drunken yobs came down the road singing if you can call it that at the top of their voices. At least we rarely get fights though so thats not too bad.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice