Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

the dirty cow :0

Discussion in 'Cat Training and Behaviour' started by celicababe1986, Mar 28, 2011.

1. celicababe1986

celicababe1986 PetForums VIP

My cat Lady, just jumped up on my lap and peed on me!! :eek:
    literally came up squatted then buggered off!!

She has been acting really weird the last week or so. She has gone all kitten like, rolling around on her back and yelling :eek:
    she also sat at the window meowing so loudly last night, and she keeps legging it into my bedroom and hiding under the bed!! (none of the cats are allowed in there)
    dont know what has got into her.....but seriously this peeing on my lap :nono: :nono: :nono: :glare:

2. Stephen&Dogs

Stephen&Dogs PetForums VIP

She could be in season, But i don't know, I've never owned a female cat that hasn't been neutered.

3. celicababe1986

oh forgot to say she was spayed in january. But yes she is acting like she is in heat....

4. Stephen&Dogs

Hmm, That's strange, Does she have any cat nip toy's? That used to send my oliver loopey like that :lol:

5. Chez87

Chez87 PetForums VIP

She could have some ovarian tissue left inside from the spay, it means she will carry on calling even though she has been spayed but she can't get pregnant. Maybe call the vet, see what they say? I think they can do blood tests to check her hormone levels.

6. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

Has she been peeing more, as she could have a UTI which can cause them to go a little loopy and pee away from the tray.

7. celicababe1986

No, I dont have any of that incase my youngster gets hold of it lol.

She has these mice things that she is carrying around in her mouth and hiding them!! I keep finding them everywhere :blink:
    she also loves a ball and some string.

no diet change, no changes in the house/ life style.
    she has just gone bonkers!! maybe its the sun?? :001_smile:

She is currently running up and down the scratching post at 100 miles an hour, and her pupils are so large I cant see the colour of her eyes (bit like puss in boots from shrek).

maybe she has a secret stash I dont know about :confused: :lol: :lol:

8. celicababe1986

I think she is going usual amount, and usually she is very clean and always uses her tray. The lap incident has been a one off...:blink:

9. celicababe1986

Yes I think a call to the vets will be in order, to rule out UTI and this.
    :rolleyes::

10. celicababe1986

She just pinned down my other female, and made this funny chirping sound!!!

she is absolutly loopy today!! (it tops the loopiest she has been all week) the others are all just slouching around as usual, staring at her as if she is mad!! :blink:

what gets me is, when she peed on my lap she looked at me as if I should have been privileged for her to do it!! didnt even know she had done something wrong!! :confused:

11. Stephen&Dogs

That is what oliver used to do when he had his cat nip toy's his pupils used to go Massive and just ran around the place like crazy.

12. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

I think you should take her to the vet to rule out a UTI and or get blood tests to rule out left over ovarian tissue as both can cause distress.

13. celicababe1986

am in process of trying to call them, but they are engaged at the mo!!

14. codyann

codyann PetForums Senior

i do think that you should call teh vet :D and also you can get mice that are full of cat nip so maybe thats in her mice toy? as my cats go so mad for catnip they love it! it makes y girl cat make loads of differant calls/crys and makes my male just jump and run everywhere.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice