UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poor Holly thinks I am starving her. She keeps coming up tp me with those big brown eyes and pleading with me to give her her tea.
She cannot understand why she has got to wait an extra hour. Since she started to go deaf her talking has got louder and louder, she is shouting at me now.
She is lying at the boundry to the kitchen watching my every move, waiting, not very patiently for her tea.
Won't be long now Holly

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Our oldest cat Chilli got me up at 5:30 am :eek:, I looked at the clock & yes had forgotten to change it so thought it was 6:30 :eek: which is usual time that we get up to let Oakley out of kitchen, she was jumping all over us & purring loudly, so they both got fed early this morning & we had no chance of staying in bed as a 19 week old kitten doesn't like sleeping humans :nono:

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
YUP same here
Willow keeps pawing the laptop
so far I have disconnected from the wireless, she switched off the c and h buttons and scratched my arm!!

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Yep, I've had food begging from the cats before tea time :p

·
Banned
4,669 Posts
The whole house knows when Molly's hungry, especially in the morning, she'll come up to you and MRAOW in your face :glare:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
You are all cruel :(

Why don't you gradually feed them later when you know the clock change is coming? ;)
I ususally do a half hour difference for a couple of days then extend to the hour. Works every time. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.