Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The date is set :o(

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Tink82, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

Pepsi is having his doody op on Thurs (as my daughter would say) think the OH may have to take him on his own, felt teary just calling up to book it and I really dont want to cry at the vets as it will be rather embarrassing :crying:

Boy is he going to hate me when he gets home!!

2. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

Well thanks for all our kind comforting words. They really helped :rolleyes:

3. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Sorry, ive just seen this thread, you're rabbit will love you whatever! And dont worry about crying, show your emotions! :D

#3 Baby Bordie, Jul 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2009
  4. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

I've only just seen this thread too sorry for not commenting sooner

I am sure your bunny will forgive you hun x

Love being

Mel x x

5. umber

umber PetForums VIP

Awwwwww so has he had the op last Thursday or this thursday coming? If he did how is he now? And if he hasnt he will come out fine! Dont worry although I know its easier for me to say that!

Keep us updated we are reading even if not replying and sending good vibes for your little man well bun!

x

6. jaxb05

jaxb05 PetForums VIP

Hope the operations goes well. x I had my Pickles done this week and it went great. Don't worry about crying in the vet's. I do it all the time!! Who cares ;) You love your pet and yoou will be worried and entitled to cry. x
    Jacqui

7. Tink82

Tink82 PetForums VIP

Apologies for the rant. Just that 21 people had looked at the thread and no one had said a thing :( Pepsi had the op on Thurs and the op itself went well but now he wont eat, just about to start a new thread as it prob wont get noticed here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice