Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The Dangers of Internet Browsing...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by shamykebab, May 3, 2010.

1. shamykebab

shamykebab PetForums VIP

I'm supposed to be revising, so obviously I started browsing on the web instead :rolleyes:...and I came across the most PERFECT litter of labrador puppies! They have the exact lines I've been looking for (seriously couldn't ask for better), health-tested parents, they're not too far away, and they'll be ready to collect in about a month's time, just when I'm free for the summer!!!

I almost emailed the breeder, but then came to my senses just in time - what with another 9 month old pup running about the house I think I'd probably get thrown out if I turned up with another puppy!

But it's oh so tempting...what to do??!!! That pedigree will be very difficult to come by when I'm finally in the position to get another pup :frown:. Aarrgh the frustration! Why did I ever look???!!!!

2. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

just out of interest what were the lines? hips /eyes/ elbows etc:D

3. shamykebab

shamykebab PetForums VIP

Sire is FTCH Greenbriar Viper and dam out of FTCH Saxaphone Express, so a good deal of Tolley influence...and I love the lines he's produced (my black dog has Tolley in her pedigree too). Plus, I also occassionally train with the gentleman who made up Saxaphone Express, so it would be lovely to have a dog with him in the pedigree. These are going to be fabulous trialling/working dogs!

Pups are PRA/CNM clear; also been tested for EIC, narcolepsy and RD/OSD. Dam's hips 0/0 with elbows 2/1. Sire's hips 7/3 and elbows 0/0.

If I could, I'd pick a black male (*sob*).

4. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

im doing the same - took Shorty to the vets and met an 8wk old rottweilller and i offered the lady £400 for it, thank god she said no! :lol:

OH would have killed me. .

5. shamykebab

shamykebab PetForums VIP

Haha! With my last pup, I gave Those Who Must Be Obeyed a grand total of one week's notice before she rocked up...I barely survived!

6. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Don't give any notice just say someone gave him to you:p:p:p

Seiously email the breeder and say you are intersted in the lines of these pups but unfortunately because you already have an older pup do not feel ready to take on another pup at the moment but ask if she is planning another litter off these lines in the future. If she is ask to be put on the waiting list for one of the pups in the future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice