Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

the damage lies can cause!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by 0nyxx, Apr 12, 2011.

1. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

I was good friends with neighbours of mine & had lived next to them for 5 yrs but known the husband since I was 5 yrs old some 38yrs their eldest daughter was abused by her god father, prior to them finding out about this she had stolen some money (£60)which she had spent with another girl she hung out with, she got her backside walloped & grounded there were alot of words to the other girls family too & they were told to stay away from each other, not long after this her mum found her diary which detialed what had been going on with her god father & took it right to the police, they swung into action & got DNA off the childs underwear from the god father right away, but still angry at being punished for stealing the daughter & her friend concocted a story with the help of the girls mum (who wasnt a nice person either) accusing her parents of being involved when they'd done nothing.

All along I stated he wasnt like that neither was his wife, but the lies that had been told snow balled, it was in all the papers etc yeat when he was aquitted there was only a tiny peice in the paper!!!

Social services removed the 3 kids a few weeks later removing them from school so they never went home, there was no proof, only a web of lies, they lost their kids & jobs & had to move away he was found not guilty but because the daughtr & her friend & their families refused to let it drop & because her parenst were a bit essentric, they lost their kids but onl got visitation once a month!

Many others knew they'd done nothing but wouldnt speak out, on sunday their daughter contatced me on facebook this is the conversation ....

Caroline *******
    hiya thought u should knw am taking my revenge on ******* an ave tld a few people around friz that it wasnt true about my dad he nevr did owt tae me i lyd to get bak at himx....

Caroline*******
    hey did u get the message i sent u x..

Sue Wroe
    yes I did but dont u think seeing as how your mam & dads lives were ruined as well as ur sisters by those lies it's a case of too little too late it should be social services & the police you should be telling not half the arseholes in ********.... the poor sods were hounded out of this village thro your lies!!!!!

Caroline *******
    well thats wat im doing next i jst thought id let the truth owt in ***** to them before going social services as ther been anything said around friz yet x..

Sue Wroe
    no because nothing will get passed on because none of them would like anyone to know they were wrong so it wont get passed round....

Caroline *******
    awell i tried id djst thought i wuldall i jst want taaae do is clear ma dads name so he can wlk bk in ***** an put a cross on his mam an dads grave with his head held high i knw i dne wrnng bt i regret it now..

Sue Wroe
    well I dont think ur dad would come back here now I knew all along he'd done nowt ive known him since I was 5yrs old..

Caroline *******
    yer i knw bt ther must be summit else i can do apart fae going social an polis..

Sue Wroe
    u need to put in writing n sign n date it & send it to the relevant people!..

Caroline *******
    an dae u think i will get heather an kayliegh bk..

Sue Wroe
    doubt itbut it might get better contact for him..

Caroline *******
    i hope so im jst sick ove all this on ma backi knw i dne wrng bt looking back i was used an ma head brain washed..

Sue Wroe
    well u can do the right thing now n tell the truth.. but you cant just blame everyone else you were one of the main instigators against your own family!

Caroline *******
    thats wat im gnna do i need tae clear his name cz its ripping him apart.. he never touchd me i just said he did..

Sue Wroe
    well hopefully it will help if u tell the truth..

Caroline*******
    yer even means if ther another court caseall ave gt tae do is tell the truth....

everyone pointed the finger at her parents but they'd done nowt poor buggars caroline went looking for them as soon as she got out of care & has lived with them ever since she's 20yrs old now..

her sisters who were also removed by social services at the time are now 18 & 11, this happened 7 yrs ago!

The god father Tom Jennings was jailed for 9 yrs he's out now early for good behaviour but isnt allowed into cumbria.

It just shows you how much damage a few well aimed lies can do!!!!

2. archiebaby

archiebaby PetForums VIP

what a terrible thing to happen to the poor mum and dad:( i am really shocked that a daughter could do that to her parents, anger over a row yes, but that is something else:mad:

3. 2lisa2

2lisa2 PetForums VIP

omg how horrible is that im lost for words :mad:

4. classixuk

classixuk PetForums VIP

I'd like to think that girl has seen the error of her ways, but she clearly hasn't.

She has said herself that the reason she is now letting the truth out is to get revenge on **********.

She sounds like a deceitful, manipulative bitch who is frankly bad news for anyone she comes into contact with, and she has learned no remorse or morals over the past 7 years.

I'm glad she's on your Facebook and not mine. Who needs friends like her?

5. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

she was only added recently as Id not had anything to do with her since all this happened, & she is a lying little bitch as is the one who lied with her, but she is slow & always had learning probs so would need help concocting a story like that.

Thats no excuse for what she did I just hope that her parents names get cleared, as he cant get work because he was a live in carer beause he went to court thro her lies it went on his record so he csnt go back to the job he trained for & did for years n has just had to do manual labour ever since

6. Carla-Jade

Carla-Jade PetForums VIP

how old is she at the mo? she fits the bill for somebody i know through a previous job

7. Mese

Mese PetForums VIP

Theres no excuse for what she did , thats despicable

You want to be careful hun , for all you know the next batch of lies could be about you :(

8. critter

critter PetForums VIP

Hi, Absolutely terrible, that little bitch ruined those lives because of nothing more than a petty argument, and as for those other people (highlighted above) they ought to be absolutely ashamed of themselves, to stand back and say nothing especially in cases of paedophilia and in your case untrue allegations makes these people as guilty as the perpetrator!, can't you re-post your original post along with her pathetic communication on facebook?. wayne.

9. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

May be partly because of the abuse she went through, sad but true. Kids can be so cruel.

10. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

I wont put any names on other than her 1st name because it may jepordise any chance her parents have of clearing their names, a lot of people stopped talking to me at the time because I continued to make them welcome at my home & stayed friends with them, but I knew they weren't like that, I also knew what a manipulative little swine the oldest daughter was.

Because compensation was paid out to the other family for something that never happened, the truth will never fully come out, as they'd not only get into trouble they'd have to pay back the money!

I have little time for the girl who contacted me regarding her lies etc but I kept the conversation so if it's ever needed I have it & it can be passed on to her parents.

11. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Yes please be careful, even having contact with her she could spin another web of lies!
    My oh's family are compulsive liars... his sister and brother my god they are bad! The things his sister has said and done she wants hanging!
    Needless to say we dont have anything to do with any of them any more they are not worth giving the time of day.

If i were you hun i would stop all contact just incase she does spread more lies.

12. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

apart from an an occasional hello when passing in the street when she lived here this is the only contact ive had with her, she's contacted a couple of others too, who have also kept her e-mails n messages.

I wont go any further than this but have informed her parents so they are aware, they said they'd keep an eye on things & see what developed.

I just highlighted it because it made me so angry how badly her parenst were treated by the police, social services, & the people of our village anyone who defended them was as bad as them, I kept in contact with them as I knew they were not like that.

Even now they still live with this shadow over them some 7 yrs later

13. gorgeous

gorgeous PetForums VIP

Poor girl. Not excusing her web of lies BUT she was abused as a child - and she probably feels let down by those whom are meant to protect her - her Mother and Father.

At least the truth is now out and hopefully all involved can get on with their lives.

14. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

her mother & father were always protective of her & her sisters the abuser was a close famiy friend who'd been around for years & was her god father, he was a regular visitor & seemed like a decent enough person, but how decieving can looks be!!!

As soon as they found out something was wrong they went right to the police with her diary & did everything they could, but they were let down too by a web of lies! And by over bearing social services who knew then man in question was a peado & sat on the information so no one in the area knew, even tho he'd picked the girls up from school on a number of occasions usually schools are in the know about risk factors as in unsafe individuals!

15. DaisytheTT

DaisytheTT PetForums Senior

I thought long and hard about posting to this thread because OH and I have been through something very similar and it is still incredibly raw and painful for us. I am not going to go into full details as this is an open forum but needless to say lies do ruin lives :( It wasn't as bad as your friends situation, but my husband was in education and now even though we have been through a police investigation (where he was treated despicably) which came to nothing as the pupils stories did not corroborate and then we took people concerned to court and won, what's done is done now and that allegation albeit malicious is there for life.

So I really feel for your friends and I would say this girl needs serious psychological help.

16. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

It is situations like these that highlight how the laws of this land have become so warped.

Childen nowadays are SO protected that many of them have turned into a bunch of horrible little thugs & bitches. This Caroline & her chum being prime examples.

Now don't get me wrong - yes children should be looked after & protected but this society is now in a position where we can no longer discipline our children for the fear of what THEY can do to us.

Adults no longer rule, children do. And that is wrong!!!

I hope that one day the truth comes out for your friends and that they can once again hold their heads high. At least they are in no doubt as to who their REAL friends are.

17. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Totally agree!

18. WelshOneEmma

WelshOneEmma PetForums VIP

I have been in two minds about this. What she did was despicable. Once you have been proved innocent that should be it (and i believe you should not be named until found guilty), but society isnt like that.

I experienced something from the other side. I was attacked 9 years ago by an ex. The police were amazing (mainly because he fired a rifle at them!) but i was driven out of the town i had lived in all my life, because i was a "whore who deserved everything she got" and a liar because "he wouldn't do that". Even when he changed his plea in court he did it "to save me" (i had already spent 6 hours on the stand). I still dont go back because i am scared of who I bump into. I lost 99% of what I thought were my friends. But it also taught me who my real friends were. A lot of lies were spread about me.

Some people really need to be hit with a good dose of Karma!

19. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

well it's just a waiting game now to see what happens next my guess is not much, seeing how badly her parents were treatd by social services & the police etc if it all came out heads would roll & the compensation would be huge!

On a positive note they are happy where they are now, they moved to an area where no one knew them, & got on with their lives as best they could

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice