Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The critter confectionery- a small animal sweet shop

Discussion in 'Small Animal Classifieds' started by CritterConfectionery, Feb 10, 2020.

1. CritterConfectionery

CritterConfectionery PetForums Newbie

Hi everyone, I'm Belle.

I run "The critter confectionery" on etsy, which I like to think of as a sweet shop for small animals. So far I have a pick 'n' mix available, and the current treats you can choose from are (up to 6 per bag):
    • Mealworms
    • Popcorn (airpoped and unsalted)
    • Raisins
    • Sunflower seeds
    • Pumpkin seeds
    • Red skin peanuts
    • Cheerios
    • Shreddies
    • Coconut flakes
    • Walnuts pieces
    • Monkey nuts
    • Chewy banana pieces
    Each treat in the pick 'n' mix was chosen as a healthier alternative to shop bought options which can contain a lot of added extras (colours, sugar, preservatives etc.) that are no good for our animals, especially those prone to diabetes. While veggies can be considered the healthiest option, I consider them a important, regular part of my animal's diets opposed to treats.

I hope to see you at the critter confectionery, I can't add a link here so I'll add it as an image.

Thanks for reading!

Attached Files:

#1 CritterConfectionery, Feb 10, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    Knighterist likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice