UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It appears Spencer understands it. Last night he had a pigs head. He'd pretty much finished it and just had a few small bits of jaw and teeth left. I was sitting on the sofa reading my Kindle and had a tissue in my hand. Spencer looked at the tissue, picked up a piece of pig jaw bone, deposited it in my lap and ever so gently took the tissue from me, walked off and shredded it.

Sometimes I wonder who's training who here :lol:

·
Registered
12,925 Posts
Aww that is sooo cute. What a clever boy

After dinner at the table i will get up when i have finished and willow will have bought me toys slippers tea towels and dish cloths off the radiators :)

·
Registered
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww that is sooo cute. What a clever boy

After dinner at the table i will get up when i have finished and willow will have bought me toys slippers tea towels and dish cloths off the radiators :)
Lol, Spen has a tendency to do things like this. He brings me less useful things like empty cigarette packets or toilet roll tubes though. He's attempted to swap his stag bar for my dinner before though.

MV, next time he goes on a crime spree I'll box him up and send him to you ;)

·
Registered
15,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL thats brilliant!
I doubt many dogs would swap a tasty pigs jaw for a tissue though :p
Oh he wouldn't have swapped it if there'd been meat on it still lol. It was literally a little bit of bone with some teeth in it. Apparently a nice, shreddable tissue is higher value than pig teeth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.