Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The Christmas card photos

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by lipsthefish, Nov 30, 2012.

1. lipsthefish

lipsthefish PetForums VIP

Every year since we've had our own dogs both our Mams have got Christmas cards from the dogs, we get those cards you put your own photo in and the dogs get a new Christmas outfit for the photo shoot ;) We've long since given up on getting them all to sit still together so we cheat and use a collage maker now :eek:

So here's this years official Christmas photos :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No animals were harmed in the making of these photos ;)

Please, please no 'you are cruel and nasty' comments, A card from the dogs with a daft outfit on cheers my Mam up at Christmas and the dogs don't get distressed wearing them.

2. BananaBassett

BananaBassett PetForums Senior

teehee, how cute!
    Milo has some antlers, I'm so excited to take him on a christmas walk in them! :D

3. lipsthefish

lipsthefish PetForums VIP

Photos or it's not true :p ;)

One of our old dogs, zippy had antlers one year and he loved them, he'd go and poke them every morning with his nose so we would put them on him, strange dog he was :rolleyes: ;)

4. Dober

Dober PetForums VIP

Hehe, too cute! I had a santa costume for my boy Tobey, but he got too fat for it :eek: They are very difficult to find in big boy sizes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice