Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The cats confusing lu-lu!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by niki, Mar 27, 2011.

1. niki

niki PetForums Senior

Mitzi (one of the cats) has been really fussy today. Anyways lu-lu was sat in front of me when mitzi comes in meowing for attention. Next thing she's rubbin herself up against lulu and round her head, then starts rubbin under her chin, pushin lu-lu's head back each time!!! .... Lu-lu's lookin at me as if to say 'errr mum, wot the hell is goin on????'. It was so funny. Made me laugh out loud... Lots!!!:D

2. Starlite

Starlite PetForums VIP

OMG our cat squeak did that to Shorty last week too, Shorty looked at her like "WTF?! you didnt scratch me that time whats happening?!"

Poor doggies :lol:

3. niki

niki PetForums Senior

That's exactly how those two are normally.. To be honest I was a bit like wtf to begin with!! X

4. Malmum

Malmum PetForums VIP

Ah bless, Lu lu needs to learn how to speak cat, lovely they get on so well. ;)

5. kat&molly

kat&molly PetForums VIP

Its lovely when they get on well.
    One of my 3 cats Cherie, plays with Molly and comes in wiggling her bum for Moll to chase her. Its just she thinks they all want to play and the other 2 dont appreciate being buck-a-rood out the cat flap:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice