Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The Beagle Guide to: Camping

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Beagle Mafia, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Hey I’m Buster :D

My mummy let me log on as I hear we are going camping! Cool huh? I love camping. I guessed there maybe a few first time campers out there. Thought I’d share some photos of my first camping trip.

We went to a charity event at a place called Mawla in Cornwall. It was very exciting. When we arrived daddy unpacked the car and laid the tent out.

[​IMG]

No idea why they spent so long pondering maybe they thought it was going to lift itself of the ground :rolleyes: 3 hours later they found the instructions and it was up in minutes.

[​IMG]

When the tent was up I was allowed to explore. I wasn’t very happy at first when I saw my bed but I soon settled.

[​IMG]

They had packed so much stuff but had forgotten my favourite toy, I wasn’t impressed at all :(

[​IMG]

Camping is great, the first night was spent having a few waters, spying on hot bitches and lazing back in my babe magnet chair (yeah right…pink??).

[​IMG]

Not sure mummy was impressed when I spotted the most beautiful whippet bitch across the field. “mummy lets play…come on mummy” :D I was going to love this weekend.

[​IMG]

We went down the beer tent where we spent the night with ‘terriermaid’ her dogs were lovely (all 5 of them!!) although I’d rather sit on mummy’s lap…well she had the cider!

[​IMG]

Nah they never saved me any…you wait they’ll regret it in the morning!

[​IMG]

Can’t believe I was up all night whilst the humans snored…but another day for ‘bitch watch’ I have my eyes on the Labrador next door :w00t:

[​IMG]

Camping is one of the most exciting times a dog can have! If you’ve not yet decided on what to do 9th – 11th September 2011 you can’t go wrong with a camping trip.

Hope my post is understandable and I look forward to meeting mummy’s friends in September!

Buster
    x

2. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

aww buster :) i cant wait to meet you aswell :) and if i can convince my gran i shall be bringing a little yorkshire terrior to play, although shes a bit of a fool and gets scared of a fly but will torment her chocolate lab house mate :rolleyes:

x

3. terriermaid

terriermaid PetForums Senior

pmsl watching the only way is essex "camping" remembering lands end:blink:

4. SpringerHusky

SpringerHusky PetForums VIP

:p looks like fun, I should probarlley get my camping photos of mine last year but might scare people off :lol:

Gutted I can't come :cryin: I never get to enjoy these things.

5. terriermaid

yer shame its so fare upcountry ,lol if you need air ambulance just point out gemmas tent !!!!!we could see it 4 miles at lands end

6. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

[​IMG]

This was Mawla such a great weekend...gonna use Mawla as our practice putting the tent up safely, quickly and ensure all tent elastic is connected PMPL :p

7. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

LMAO it's still held together with stockings, suspender belt elastic and ripped up knickers :D classy bird I am hey?

8. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Is that the place where the porta-loos were on a hill? lol it was raining that night and I walked up to the loo and felt it wobble as I peed :D Sure that was mawla? not the best first camp experience.

The following night I decided to squat behind our tent and then fallow ran up behind I was like "hurry up an pee Gemma the dogs are coming Tish aint far behind" :eek:

Camping very undignified but great fun!! :D

Oh and the music in the beer tent :D "Goin' up Cambourne Hill comin' down" got a photos somewhere of that too ;)

#8 Beagle Mafia, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
  9. sarybeagle

sarybeagle PetForums VIP

Lol love it, I just showed Keith :D looks like great fun x

10. terriermaid

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that was sooooooo funny still lol now all me dogs charging up while u peing behind tent

11. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

And the poor people next to me as I exclaimed in horror "Oh my god Chris thats massive get it away" when a spider climbed up the tent!! The looks I got next day were a classic!! :D

12. terriermaid

omg :pwhat r u like :nono:they where ok quite happy for the pointy noses to clean all there scraps up :tongue_smilie:

13. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

LOL they enjoyed their scraps :D

Thing is you forget that a tent does not have walls :D

just imagine it now "here Sue we talk to him on PF never knew I was that hot" next day oh ********* they heard :D

14. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Noodles??

[​IMG]

Fallow?

[​IMG]

Pip Rudy??

[​IMG]

PMPL how many ciders later? :p

[​IMG]

15. terriermaid

mmm you where enjoying that cider :p

16. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Looks like I'm sat on the toilet :D

You doing Mawla Rally - July, Lambo and Mawla Rally - Sept this year? Looking for more camping trips but must say Mawla and Lambo are great for the entertainment :)

never a dull moment!!

17. terriermaid

def doing lambo ,havnt decided on mawla

18. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Would be fab if you could come to Sherwood :(

Anyway didn't think you were round here much? I am going through my PF addiction phase for a few weeks lol - then I find something else to obsess over :p

you coming BITP2011? Its day after Devon County though :(

19. terriermaid

whens mawla --10th 11th ?

20. Beagle Mafia

Beagle Mafia Guest

Wanna do Lambo as well may try coursing with Millie in the family class :)

Any dates yet? May get the Fridays off before camping never a good feeling trying to search the field for a missing tent or realising that the poles do not fit each other :D

or worse...that you are sleeping in a circus dome all weekend :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice