Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

The Ballad of the Reproachful Cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by egyptianreggae, Jun 18, 2015.

1. egyptianreggae

egyptianreggae PetForums VIP

"Hey, so we're going on a road trip? What a fantastic idea! I'm only mildly terrified of travelling by car. No, it's cool, I'll take some cat diazepam or something. I'll probably only howl miserably for the first fifty miles or so anyway. What do you mean, I can't come? I thought we were best friends! Oh, man, that's a low blow, bringing up that spraying incident. That was at the very end of a long drive, ok? I'm a different cat these days. What? Oh, whatever. Go and have a nice time with your human friends, who are obviously much more entertaining than me. No, it's fine. I've got things to do anyway."

Attached Files:

2. egyptianreggae

This evening... (The second picture)

"Hey! So we're going camping in Dorset? Awesome! Being miles away from home with none of my familiar things and smells around me is wonderful. Maybe there'll be dogs there. Dogs are great. I don't know why they always seem to think that I exude an unmistakable sense of silent malice. Weird, eh? Anyway, I'm looking forward to sitting round the campfire, singing a few Bob Dylan songs...where's my harmonica...? What's that? Cats can't go camping? oh, man, don't do this to me again! I've only just got over the last disappointment. I bet you'd take Tiny, wouldn't you? Just cos he's got a better singing voice than me. Oh. Right. No, no, it's cool. We're good. I guess I'll just sit on the lawn and gaze intently and something that nobody else can see. For hours. Much better than camping..."

#2 egyptianreggae, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2015
    ameliajane, MoochH, vivien and 5 others like this.
  3. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Enjoy your holiday and don't let them make you feel guilty ;) You know they're masters of it :p

chillminx and egyptianreggae like this.
  4. egyptianreggae

Thank you! :) It's only Simba that does it, Vlasty and T'ai Po couldn't care less, but Simba always looks so sad...!

5. MoochH

MoochH Mum to Moochie

Have a lovely time ... masters of guilt if they think they are missing out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice