UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They tried to climb out in the first 5 seconds LOL.They ignored the peas.Then all climbed out and dried off on me. I presume I just need to keep trying?I put them all back in a few times.They're back in their cage now all washing themselves.Klaus is sleeping so he didn't have a go.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I never put mine in the water. If they go to have a look try to move a pea lose so they can reach it to get the idea. I've only ever had one boy sit in the dish( and that was only once) most of the time they balance on the edge. Try making the water really shallow the next time till they get the idea then make it deeper.
Laura XXXX

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Oops, I bet the ratties weren't too amused!!! But at least you got to get snuggles to warm them up after :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.