UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
How did it go un-noticed for weeks? Not only is the person who did this a vile human being, but also all the people who MUST have seen this dog in the weeks it was suffering and did nothing :mad:

Poor Java, I hope she makes a full recovery and finds a loving home

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in tears looking at the pics of this poor poor dog - I just pray she survives.

I swear, I would have no problem inflicting the same treatment on the wicked sod who did this. Let them know how it feels!

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
How awful :(...the last sentence in the article "But that tail is wagging" :cryin::cryin:. Poor Java has nearly been killed slowly and painfully because of people - yet still likes people.

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
I too was in tears looking at those pics of her, how could anyone do that?
Fingers crossed she pulls through and goes on to know the love she deserves with a family who will adore her.

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
How awful :(...the last sentence in the article "But that tail is wagging" :cryin::cryin:. Poor Java has nearly been killed slowly and painfully because of people - yet still likes people.
I know, it never ceases to amaze me when I hear stories of animals that have been treated so horrifically by human beings but continue to show love and trust towards the species that has let them down so badly :crying:

·
Registered
14,799 Posts
I can't find the right words to say how I feel right now after seeing those pictures of that poor dog. :cryin::cryin:

I hope that she makes a full recovery and finds a loving home. I also hope that the person who did such a cruel, heartless thing will feel the full force of the law. It's a shame that the courts can't order a like for like sentance, and have the same thing done to the person who did this to poor Java.

G

·
Its absoloutely disgusting what they have done to this dog , how they can be classed as human is beyond me they are the scum off the earth and no words can describe what they are , its happening way to much , and yet dogs still think we are the bees knees and love us unconditionally even when they are treated bad , it just goes to show that if we had as big a heart as an animal there would be no cruelty whatsoever , I think its about time the law bought far far stiffer sentances to animal abusers , cos even when who did this is found there punishment is not going to be anywhere near what they deserve . It truly sickens me that people do this kind off thing , yet you only need to look at rainbow bridge on here and see how many people lose there babies (me included) and would much rather still have there babies with them (i would do anything to have my girl kira back home with me ) and then you got the scum that have there pets and treat them so badly , it breaks my heart to read about animal abuse and i wish there was something that could be done to put a stop on it , i agree with everyone so far that would love to be put in a room with them and give them exactly what they deserve cos they dont deserve to breathe the same air as there pet .
I hope this dog finally gets the home it deserves and needs and i hope they find who is responsible for it too (you may off seen my post the other day about Ruby the gsd puppy used for bait for dog fighting , showed my fiance it last night and i was in tears again he said how can someone do this what kind off sick b*****ds do this thing , Rubys plight is on front page of the UK-GSR site uk-germanshepherdrescue )

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Poor girl, glad she's safe now. Is it not possible that she'd done it to herself by accident? Maybe if there was food in the can or the otherside:confused: I've seen cats with cans over their heads before, maybe she evaded people for a while :confused:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
How did it go un-noticed for weeks? Not only is the person who did this a vile human being, but also all the people who MUST have seen this dog in the weeks it was suffering and did nothing :mad:

Poor Java, I hope she makes a full recovery and finds a loving home
Says everything I thought!

G

·
Absolutely heartbreaking and even more reason I prefer animals to people, regardless of whether it was done maliciously or by accident people must of seen her and ignored her plight....unacceptable in my world!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I hope this dog finally gets the home it deserves and needs and i hope they find who is responsible for it too (you may off seen my post the other day about Ruby the gsd puppy used for bait for dog fighting , showed my fiance it last night and i was in tears again he said how can someone do this what kind off sick b*****ds do this thing , Rubys plight is on front page of the UK-GSR site uk-germanshepherdrescue )
I remember when Ruby first came in. The guy couldn't afford her vet treatment and wanted her back after uk-gsr had sorted her out!

G

·
I remember when Ruby first came in. The guy couldn't afford her vet treatment and wanted her back after uk-gsr had sorted her out!
Do you work for uk-gsr ,I am looking into adoption with them at the moment , and Just recieved call today from gsd rescue and they going to arrange home check, I cant believe he had the audacity to even ask for Ruby back , Do you know how she is i shed so many tears over her story i could fill big buckets with them , He wouldnt off needed to afford her vet treatment if he had loved and taken care off her , dogs ask for so little from us its horrible that some people cant give them the few little things they do need .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.