UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1,521 - 1,540 of 1,563 Posts
Daughter has to go look at her house soon, the tennant left a few days ago. The estate agency should inspect it, but she doesn't know if they have. She does know it needs a kitchen makeover.

Daughter has to go look at her house soon, the tennant left a few days ago. The estate agency should inspect it, but she doesn't know if they have. She does know it needs a kitchen makeover.
Oh grief, a kitchen makeover :eek: I've got away lightly then.
We have needed to rip out and put in a new gas hob and I've had the lounge and stairs carpet professionally cleaned. Those items we are claiming from their bond but the other work I or hubby have done we are not charging for. The tenant should have the chance to make good but she's on holiday and uncontactable and my new tenant wanted go go in asap so muggins did it.

Good you can claim some of the money spent out.
Daughter hasn't got a new tennant yet. She knows the kitchen needs doing, but the previous tennant put up with it. It does need doing though.
Daughter said she should get it done before anyone else moves in.

Can't really hide a tent like I can if I buy another decoy duck.:D
OH..... Is that a new one.
Me.... No dear it's been there for months.:Wideyed:Angelic
Lol

This is when a big shed comes into its own, should add an over full big shed, he can only get to his section.

Once we're there and its up and dd is happy he'd realise how good my investment was.

Partially his fault cos he bought a freezer for his ice creams o_O so the new freezer will go in this new tent with dd and run off her electric, method to my madness ;)

I´ve comeback last night from my mom´s and now I´m about to have my dinner soon. Finished first glass of wine, it´s raining, picked some blueberries and rasberries, and above all, enjoying my last Holiday days! Everything is so nice when it´s Holiday!!! I doesn´t matter if it was pissing down
every other day and, the warmest it got was about 19 and even that was only for a day, as it was all my time.

Yes! And whilst you picked wild berries I transformed the dog transporter back into a recognised car, cleaned it out and then washed and shampoo waxed it.

Soon after you wanted to go to the nearby town to do some shopping with our friend (the late Teemu's wife) but it absolutely pi55ed it down along the way and the car returned home absolutely filthy.

So, the very next time you tell me about wasting time, I think I'll just remind you about taking a highly waxed and polished showroom car into into the eye of the storm.:Smug

I´ve comeback last night from my mom´s and now I´m about to have my dinner soon. Finished first glass of wine, it´s raining, picked some blueberries and rasberries, and above all, enjoying my last Holiday days! Everything is so nice when it´s Holiday!!! I doesn´t matter if it was pissing down
every other day and, the warmest it got was about 19 and even that was only for a day, as it was all my time.
Yes! And whilst you picked wild berries I transformed the dog transporter back into a recognised car, cleaned it out and then washed and shampoo waxed it.

Soon after you wanted to go to the nearby town to do some shopping with our friend (the late Teemu's wife) but it absolutely pi55ed it down along the way and the car returned home absolutely filthy.

So, the very next time you tell me about wasting time, I think I'll just remind you about taking a highly waxed and polished showroom car into into the eye of the storm.:Smug
Theres no need to air your domestics in public.:eek:
Oh,hang on,it's entertaining for the rest of us.:D
Carry on moaning. :Happy

I just made the nicest raspberry, blueberry and strawberry cheesecake. Guess who picked every single berry out of the cake? Not that I am moaning about it :rolleyes:. But that is rude, don´t you think. Next time some one will get peas and potatoes for his slice, as he is eats them. Maybe an overcooked carrot too if I am in a good mood. :D

If I am to continue, the I ought to warn you that this thread could prove to be a very public showdown.;)

I just made the nicest raspberry, blueberry and strawberry cheesecake. Guess who picked every single berry out of the cake? Not that I am moaning about it :rolleyes:. But that is rude, don´t you think. Next time some one will get peas and potatoes for his slice, as he is eats them. Maybe an overcooked carrot too if I am in a good mood. :D
First of all Missus you didn't bloody well wash your berries before arranging them very nicely around the top of your cake. I'd like to remind you of the number of times Zara and Oscar have p155ed in those very same areas you picked them. Not to mention other ramblers who are often taken short and leave and leave behind more than just p155 patches.

If Oscar's high antics haven't taught you the the essential need for hygiene then, in all probability, I'm destined to be poisoned by ingesting the waste products of your fellow natives.:(

If I am to continue, the I ought to warn you that this thread could prove to be a very public showdown.;)

First of all Missus you didn't bloody well wash your berries before arranging them very nicely around the top of your cake. I'd like to remind you of the number of times Zara and Oscar have p155ed in those very same areas you picked them. Not to mention other ramblers who are often taken short and leave and leave behind more than just p155 patches.

If Oscar's high antics haven't taught you the the essential need for hygiene then, in all probability, I'm destined to be poisoned by ingesting the waste products of your fellow natives.:(
We never wash our berries, as there is no need for it. You are just remembering your own peeing habits, when under the influence... Local ramblers don´t even make it across their own gardens at the state they´re usually are. And my babies never ever would wee on my berries either. You are just making pathetic excuses for not eating any berries. But, like I said, next time it´s pea/potato/ carrot cake for you. Anf for the extra taste you just gave me an idea :eek:

I ate wild raspberries in the dog walking field yesterday: all the ones out of reach of even very big dogs. I felt a bit skank as I shook off the maggot and some crawly things, but they tasted so much better than the shop bought ones in the fridge. :)

1,521 - 1,540 of 1,563 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.