UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look PFers, look what come today!

My very own box!

Hey, slave! Why are you opening it?! :eek:

Hmm, I'm not sure about this. Seems a bit wobbly...

Or is this how I use it?

What the? Trespasser!!

10 MINUTES LATER...

Oh, I see. Yes, I see what you're getting at...

I guess it's alright.

But my favourite bit has got to be the box ties!
[youtube_browser]aABH-uAqm6o[/youtube_browser]

:rolleyes:

·
Meeoow!
9,400 Posts
I SOooo love seeing pics of Spooks looking all happy and settled, it seems only yesterday when they weren't going to let you have him :cursing: It was so obvious to all of us that you were made for each other :001_tt1::001_tt1:

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yes spooks looks very happy!

I'm surprised he's got to 4 and has never seen a radiator bed though! Where did he come from? :eek:

Love him :D
Thank you! Glad you can see how happy he is :) He soon got the idea of the bed, I'm sure it'll be his new favourite place :D

I SOooo love seeing pics of Spooks looking all happy and settled, it seems only yesterday when they weren't going to let you have him :cursing: It was so obvious to all of us that you were made for each other :001_tt1::001_tt1:
Aww thank you! It's crazy to think I nearly didn't have him, still brings tears to my eyes. I can't imagine life without him now, 3 months on. He's an absolute star, and I feel so incredibly lucky to have him :001_wub: Soppy but true, only fellow mad cat ladies will understand :eek:

·
Registered
23,934 Posts
It is so strange....... :confused:

You see, I'm not overly keen on Siamese / Orientals - they just don't float my boat at all - yet I could look at pictures of Spooks, Mai Tai & Rosie all day long! Without complaint!!!

Which just goes to show how incredibley gorgeous they all are!!!! :yesnod:

:D :D :D

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is so strange....... :confused:

You see, I'm not overly keen on Siamese / Orientals - they just don't float my boat at all - yet I could look at pictures of Spooks, Mai Tai & Rosie all day long! Without complaint!!!

Which just goes to show how incredibley gorgeous they all are!!!! :yesnod:

:D :D :D
He seems to have that effect on people! :confused: He's also converted me, I wasn't overly keen on Siamese/Orientals either, but now I can't get enough of them!! It's Spooky's Meezer charm :D

Awwww......gorgeous. Didn't take the smart Spooks long to figure it out. I still have these stupid storage heaters so no way to fit these beds unfortunately.
Oh no! I bet Tia would love a radiator bed, they seem to be a big hit- maybe she'd like a nice heated bed instead :)

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Mmmmhhrwow! Meow-weow! Mrrrrhhhr!

TRANSLATED FOR BENEFIT OF SLAVES: What a mighty fine cat you are, Mr Spooks. At Egyptian Reggae Towers, we all wish you a very cosy winter in your new bed and many more amusing adventures with box ties. Fare thee well!

·
Registered
998 Posts
Those Zooplus ties are great for toys aren't they-I always make sure I keep some in now!:D

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Mr Spooks :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Think my Henry would like a radiator bed but we haven't got room to put one. :(

Instead he just sleeps on the dining chairs which have lovely cushions and are right next to the radiator. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.