UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Piece of cake didn't hurt as much as it did last year because I've put some weight on now. It was quick and easy and of course she wanted to weigh me and was chuffed to see I've put some on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
had mine friday, didn't know they had done it!:)

this year i had to fill in a form with my height and weight on though, which was odd!:rolleyes:
Once think it was in 2010 to start of my health issues I had a bloc test and said is the needle in yet nurse said is it in? I'm taking it out now that was thanks to magic cream. Didn't have thst magic numbing cream for a flu jab.

·
Registered
9,685 Posts
Had the flu jab in one arm Friday and one for pneumonia in the other arm.Only effect from the pneumonia jab was next day I got lower back ache,like having been kicked up the bum :D Next day all gone ....no probs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unfortunately I'm used to having needles stuck in me.

Plus I have to self inject myself every fortnight.:(
Me too the amount I've had now. Well we took the plaster she put off to find nurse you completely missed the hole where the needle went dear lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I had mine last week, still have a lumpy bruised arm from it first year I've ever had it due to being pregnant made my arm dead and sore
They say if you rub it it won't ache but I tried that last year after sow persuasion and it still ached. Aching now actually already.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i remember the day when we had them u had to wait about 20 mins before you could leave the surgery ... all change now
I've always been able to go home right away after mine, though this time she checked my weight and my breathing while we were there.

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Had the flu jab in one arm Friday and one for pneumonia in the other arm.Only effect from the pneumonia jab was next day I got lower back ache,like having been kicked up the bum :D Next day all gone ....no probs.
Me too, but I thought it was the crap work station I had been at for two days... Mine is gone now too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Me too, but I thought it was the crap work station I had been at for two days... Mine is gone now too.
Whenwe sat down she said we're on something flu I think it was can'tbremember the something bit though. I was like the what so nurse explained. I forgot til today they inject a tiny bit of the flu into you. As per usual didn't have the sniffles before it but started getting it 30 minutes go lol. Maybe next year she'd like to actually cover the hole with the plaster. She put the plaster on just missed the hole with it though. I looked and said mum I don't think the hole is where she put the plaster and she said she complwtely missed it lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.