Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Thats the garden watered

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bird, Jul 1, 2009.

1. bird

bird PetForums VIP

It is now slamming it down in staffordshire, lots of thunder but not seen lightening yet. Hopefully get a good nights sleep tonight, if it cools down enough Arnie wont be asking to go outside at 3 in the morning;)

2. Liz Damaschka

Liz Damaschka PetForums Junior

Here in Hampshire it is unbearable the heat! I hate it!! Oh for some rain.:)

3. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

its awful here in Oxfordshire to hot and sticky,i WISH it would rain,lol,:D

4. reddogsX3

reddogsX3 PetForums Senior

we humans are never satisfied lol.

when it is hot we scream for some rain and then when it rains we complain and say 'where did the sun go' lol

it is hot here in scotland (for a change) but we have a nice breeze so it is not unbearable.

poor OH has been working in a hot sticky warehouse all day in it so he will be feeling it more than me with wondows and doors open.

wendy

5. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

Berkshire is verrrry hot and sunny. Good weather for the Henley Regatta i guess. OH is out making hay tonight, I wonder when he'll be home, after midnight i suspect!

6. bexy1989

bexy1989 PetForums VIP

i find it funny how we can't cope with the heat in England but as soon as we go aboard we cope with it fine

its hot here but we are meant to have rain tomorrow :thumbsup:

7. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

The OH is about to die (or so he says) from the heat. I actually can't wait for him to go to work because all he's done today is moan :mad:

8. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Still really clammy (sp?) here but we had a little downpour and some thunder earlier so that cleared the air a bit. I swear they switched the air conditioning of in my work today cos we were sweltering!! x

9. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Yes well living on the coast you would get a breeze :D:D storm passed very quickly and its still humid. Love the heat just not this stickyness that comes with it in this country. :(

10. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I live on the coast and there is no breeze whatsoever :(

11. bird

bird PetForums VIP

Thats because you're on the west coast. Be grateful the east coast wind when it hits is bloody cold. But you're compensated by having beautiful coast line. Been broad haven and fell in love with the place :D:D

12. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I'd swap for the east coast right now lol!

13. gesic

gesic PetForums VIP

We have had a massive thunderstorm/downpour, I was driving in torrential hail!! they where the size of mini marshmallows....thought they where going to smash the car windscreen. Got home had to sedate my dog as in major panic re thunder, its stopped now but good god its still swelltering!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice