UK Pet Forums Forum banner

That Woman!

349 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  cheekyscrip 
#1 ·
Today MrsZee has been to a conference and has just returned home to inform me that she's not feeling very hungry because the organisers had laid on an 'All You Can Eat Buffet'

I've gone berserk because I was looking forward to my traditional Friday night smoked salmon.

And so were Zara&Oscar.

We've had a few words and a bit of a falling out over her gluttony, and I've had to remind her quite firmly, an 'All You Can Eat Buffet' is an offer, not a friggin' challenge.:Rage

#5 ·
Surely you ate looking at this the wrong way. If Mrs Zee is too full for salmon that means there is more for you Zara and Oscar. So is this all you can eat gluttony not a very good thing? :-b
I have been presented with three options; we either eat the salmon late, or we eat the salmon tomorrow or I share the Doggy bag with Zara and Oscar.o_O

To be honest, I'm quite bloody surprised there's anything in the Doggy bag at all.;)

Hope.MrsZee can skip cooking till Monday...meanwhile I got you something: View attachment 305696
And perhaps you might recommend a wine that suitably compliments Heinz baked beans on toast Scrippy.:Watching

Something with a nice bouquet that will effectively cover up the chronic f4rting episode that will occur much later on.:Sorry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.