UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just went for my physio app, used to be a lady, oh no it was a young man, didnt realise I would have to strip to my bra and pants, stand in front of him and do silly exercises:eek: how embarrasing, but nice;)

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Just went for my physio app, used to be a lady, oh no it was a young man, didnt realise I would have to strip to my bra and pants, stand in front of him and do silly exercises:eek: how embarrasing, but nice;)
ha ha ha I remember when I had to go for tests on my back I had a thong on and had to wear a gown but me being me done it up at the front so the lovely young man didnt see my bum but he said 'whats the point of doing it up at the front when I need to see your back' :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Needless to say I was very red faced :scared::eek:

·
Banned
8,756 Posts
thats exactly the reason i will make sure im wearing matching bra and thongs when i go to ANY appointment :eek:

·
Registered
26,620 Posts
ha ha ha I remember when I had to go for tests on my back I had a thong on and had to wear a gown but me being me done it up at the front so the lovely young man didnt see my bum but he said 'whats the point of doing it up at the front when I need to see your back' :eek::eek::eek::eek:
Needless to say I was very red faced :scared::eek:
lol! thats funny

ah you;re all making me worry about my appt. now!

:p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.