UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bess has got the real devil in her tonight. Don't know why! At training class they told me to just ignore her when she's jumping up as she's just attention seeking. So when she was jumping and pawing at me I did my utmost to ignore her.

But she knows how to live dangerously. She climbed on me, reached over, stuck her tongue in my glass of wine and started lapping!

That dog sure knows how to live dangerously!!:incazzato:

(PS. I still drank the wine though!)

·
Registered
512 Posts
:yikes: :lol: :lol:
My Kiara always tries to nick my Baileys :thumbdown: She even picked up the bottle and ran off with it once - luckily the lid was on so she didn't get any :lol:

·
Premium Member
33,952 Posts
I remember years ago before I got married (so I mean years ago) we had a JR, well New Years Eve my Dad got himself a whiskey and put the full glass on the floor by his chair and the dog drank the complete glass of whiskey. "Boy" was she drunk she could hardly walk and just went off to bed the next morning she really looked like she had a hang-over poor baby.

·
Registered
6,286 Posts
Bess has got the real devil in her tonight. Don't know why! At training class they told me to just ignore her when she's jumping up as she's just attention seeking. So when she was jumping and pawing at me I did my utmost to ignore her. But she knows how to live dangerously. She climbed on me, reached over, stuck her tongue in my glass of wine and started lapping! That dog sure knows how to live dangerously!!:incazzato: (PS. I still drank the wine though!)
Beauty but no brains then :D :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.