UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ONY :001_wub: YOU KNOW WHY. I LOVE YA HUNNY XXXX & TO KIERA99 ,TASHI,VIXIE.I THANK YOU ALL XXX

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
ONY :001_wub: YOU KNOW WHY. I LOVE YA HUNNY XXXX & TO KIERA99 ,TASHI,VIXIE.I THANK YOU ALL XXX
No need for thanks Jilly...you know im always there for ya and i loves you loads...xxxx ;) :D

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey good to see you, was just about to log off and saw this lonely post ;)
well i just wanted 2 say thanks ment alot xx

No need for thanks Jilly...you know im always there for ya and i loves you loads...xxxx ;) :D

ya daft moo ya made me cry now lmao but uve kept me sane xx wubs ya

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
well i just wanted 2 say thanks ment alot xx
Your'e just the sweetest and im proud to say a very dear friend of mine....loves ya loads....xxxx ;) :D
WUBS YA...XXXX

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry just seen this :eek:,

you know i am always here for you :D, xxx
thanks hun has meant alot your pics even if im not on every day x

Your'e just the sweetest and im proud to say a very dear friend of mine....loves ya loads....xxxx ;) :D
WUBS YA...XXXX
will ya pack it in :blushing: pps wubs ya more!! its been so nice that some1 doesnt think im macarbe n can laugh with me not @ me ya know :smilewinkgrin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.