UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have the flu , can barely blink without something aching , so the dogs havent had so much as a sniff of a walk today , being border collies you'd think they would be bouncing all over the shop while I lie dying in bed

Nope , the three of them have spent the entire day snuggled up around me on the bed , even when I let them into the garden they would go out , do their business , then come back to sit by my feet , definately not normal behaviour for them lunatics

So I want to make a public thank-you to my three personal doctors Teddy , Toffee & Gypsy
Bless you my angels :001_wub:

I promise tomorrow you will get at least one walk if I have to crawl to the field to get you there

edit ... sorry just realised I posted this in the wrong section

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
Awww, bless them.
Hope you feel better soon x

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive been throwing lemsips and cough medicine down my throat like no-ones business , besides I have my Daughter and Grandkids arriving to stay for a week on sunday and I want to get the house looking decent before they arrive so I have to feel better , no matter what , lol

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I have been in bed for 4 days with it, and my cats have been cuddling up with me too :D

Hope you feel better soon ((hugs))

·
Premium Member
33,893 Posts
Hope you feel better soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.