UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The thread got pulled before i could read it all but i saw that i had a lot of support rwgarding my decision and would like to say thankyou to everyone who stood up for me.

Mods if the thread was pulled to protect me then could we possibly have it back? The user has already attacked me personally on my fb page so its nothing i havent seen and i would like to read and rep those who supported me.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
It go pulled just as I was about to say:

OP - don't judge others. It's not your dog, household, family or decision.

I am uncomfortable in general with the idea of dogs being PTS because of behavoiral issues, but I would never start a thread like yours or attack Sid&Kira over the difficult decision that they recently made.

On a forum of dog lovers I genuinely believe nobody here wants to hear about a dog being PTS, but it happens for all sorts of reasons and bottom line - it's none of your businesses!!!

·
Registered
15,290 Posts
I'm sorry you're being attacked over the decision you felt you had to make Sid. All I have to say is there but for the grace of god go I. Any one of us could find ourselves with a dog with behavioural issues who cannot be rehomed and cannot stay with us.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I tried to reply to both threads but they were removed by the time I hit submit reply.

If the other person is reading!

Sid did everything she could for D, and tried 100x more than most other people would. He wasnt just DA...It would have been extremely irresponsible to keep him any longer or to rehome him to someone else! I and the majority of people on this forum back Sid 100%. :mad:

·
Registered
23,245 Posts
I must of missed any nasty threads/replies about your situation. Im really sorry for you.:( Ive no patience for the kind of cowardly little twerp that hides behind a screen spouting abuse.
Im sure that most of the older members know how hard you have tried and have nothign but admiration for the efforts you put in. Dont let the ****ers bring you down!;)

·
Registered
12,225 Posts
Stranger23's name appeared and I was confused - but she didn't say anything negative.

Those that supported you didn't do it for rep. It's best just left where it is
C'mon.. please.. I'm in the mood for an online fight :p I'll play nice.. no swear words. :D

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Stranger23's name appeared and I was confused - but she didn't say anything negative. . :D
But if I remember it correctly they both said they have an aggressive dog and didn't agree with dogs like that being PTS. And although stranger23 didn't say anything directly it was clear they were having an untimely dig at S&K.

It's just seemed oddly similar

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm a bit confused. There were 2 people saying these things. Are stranger23 and Leighhawkes89 friends? Are they one in the same? :confused:
No i am not them or anything to do with them! I was wondering that to i posted something went away made tea and sorted my puppy out just came back and noticed that. I was just trying to find a mod to message on the threads to see whats happened!

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Both posts were by kayleigh, but her OP got removed so it looks like stranger

·
Registered
407 Posts
But if I remember it correctly they both said they have an aggressive dog and didn't agree with dogs like that being PTS. And although stranger23 didn't say anything directly it was clear they were having an untimely dig at S&K.

It's just seemed oddly similar
OMG! No i didnt what i said was that they were petty and that s&k made a hard but right choice!

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Both posts were by kayleigh, but her OP got removed so it looks like stranger
Oh I see!! Thought it was odd.

Sorry Stranger23. It looked like your thread because the first post was removed. I thought it was odd because you've asked for a lot of help recently, and it didn't seem like you at all. Lol. But turns out it wasn't :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Oh I see!! Thought it was odd.

Sorry Stranger23. It looked like your thread because the first post was removed. I thought it was odd because you've asked for a lot of help recently, and it didn't seem like you at all. Lol. But turns out it wasn't :)
I would never ever judge anyone for any decision they had to make! Im actually a little hurt that you would think that i was agreeing with such a vile post!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.