Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Thanks for advising me to get two kittens rather than one

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Lumboo, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Lumboo

Lumboo PetForums VIP

It's not just the fact that they are fun for me to watch when they are chasing each other around, but I can see each of them learning things from the other, and right now they are snuggled together sleeping in the kitchen.

If I only had one I can see that it may have been lonely just being with big creatures it didn't really know. I am so glad I got two from the same litter as they obviously get on really well with each other, rather than getting one and then having to find another one at a later date and then worry if they will get on with each other.

Anyway, I would never have even thought about getting two had I not asked on this forum so thank you all for giving me such brilliant advice :001_smile:

2. dougal22

dougal22 Banned

Great news that you took forum advice and that things have worked out well. Getting two from the same litter is brilliant. I hope they continue to thrive :D

3. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

Awww glad it worked out so well :) it's so nice having two! When I have to work late or when they had to go to the cattery it's such a relief to know that they have each other. Or When one gets sick the other looks after them :p

Plus they are twice the fun :D :blink:

4. TatiLie

TatiLie PetForums VIP

Oh, that's so nice for them!
    And so sad for us... I have only Ari. Her siblings were already taken and she was left alone at the shelter... Furthermore, she's so shy and sensitive that I'm afraid of getting another that will bully her.

5. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

We aim to please!!! :D :D

Please feel free to give us a reward - we will happily accept LOADS of pictures. :D :D

I'm sure you will get double the pleasure and every happy moment will be duplicated.

I wish you all a long, happy, healthy life together.

6. Lumboo

Lumboo PetForums VIP

No sooner said than done :001_smile:

Attached Files:

7. merothe

merothe PetForums Senior

OMG they are gorgeous :001_tt1::001_tt1::001_wub::001_wub:

8. TatiLie

TatiLie PetForums VIP

They are gorgeous!!
    Congratulations!

9. Lulus mum

Lulus mum PetForums VIP

Really pleased for you and the photos are gorgeous.!!!
    I adopted 2 litter mates and they were such company for each other
    (In fact we adopted 2 puppies in Feb 1997 and 2 kittens in May 1997!!!
    Were we mad or what????I worked for a rescue and thats where they all came from.After some VERY traumatic weeks,they all settled into 1 little family with the bigger of the 2 puppies being the "dad" to the kittens
    We had many people stopping as they passed our house -as the 4 would be sitting together at the window.)
    Sadly we lost Lulu,14,,our collie cross 3 months ago and are heartbroken,our other dog Buster has dementia ,our cats ,now, both 14 too are still here and have a baby brother-little Ollie who things hes the boss and has given them both a new lease of life

Hope you have a long and lovely life with your 2 kittens-and thank you-from them- for giving them a home!!!Wish every kitten could have the same!!
    Maureen

More photos at regular intervals and info on what they are up to would be lovely-in fact I think its almost compulsory on here
    Maureen

10. honeysmummy

honeysmummy PetForums VIP

They are soooooooooooo beautiful :001_wub:

Really pleased you have the two of them and its working out x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice