UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies and gents

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has helped me and my girls over the last couple of months. I'm so pleased I found this forum and you all help me so much with your advice and support even if its not kitty related. I have had a rough few days and the forum and its lovely members have helped me more than you could all ever know.

Thank you again. Couldn't have got through the week without you xx

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Everyone's full of PF love today! :lol:

Glad to hear you enjoy the forum so much, and that it's helping you through a rough patch. I find it very therapeutic to get things out, too, and this forum is fantastic not only for its pet advice, but its general chat section too :thumbup:

·
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everyone's full of PF love today! :lol:

Glad to hear you enjoy the forum so much, and that it's helping you through a rough patch. I find it very therapeutic to get things out, too, and this forum is fantastic not only for its pet advice, but its general chat section too :thumbup:
Gotta love the love lol

I'm finding it therapeutic too to be honest. Talking to like minded people about their pets or life in general really helps. I don't know what I'd do without you all. I know. I'm a soppy cow lol xx

P's you're one of the ones who always helps me. I find your posts and replies really helpful for advice and support :D thank you :D

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Gotta love the love lol

I'm finding it therapeutic too to be honest. Talking to like minded people about their pets or life in general really helps. I don't know what I'd do without you all. I know. I'm a soppy cow lol xx

P's you're one of the ones who always helps me. I find your posts and replies really helpful for advice and support :D thank you :D
:blush: Thank you! :blush:

Glad to hear you find the forum so helpful, I can honestly say I have learned most of what I know about my animals from forums, they're fantastic for providing advice. I really feel as though my pets are better off now that I've found forums (plus, I can be soppy and post lots of piccies with other crazy animal people :lol:)

·
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:blush: Thank you! :blush:

Glad to hear you find the forum so helpful, I can honestly say I have learned most of what I know about my animals from forums, they're fantastic for providing advice. I really feel as though my pets are better off now that I've found forums (plus, I can be soppy and post lots of piccies with other crazy animal people :lol:)
I used to be on a crafting forum which I loved and have made some of my best friends from that forum and I can see a similar thing happening on here :D :)

It does help that I can post photos of my beautiful girls. Just hope everyone doesn't get sick of the photos lol xx

·
Crazy Cat Lady of Bucks
14,968 Posts
I used to be on a crafting forum which I loved and have made some of my best friends from that forum and I can see a similar thing happening on here :D :)

It does help that I can post photos of my beautiful girls. Just hope everyone doesn't get sick of the photos lol xx
I would never get sick of seeing photos of your gorgeous girls :001_wub::001_wub:

I hope things start to get better for you soon xx

I find the forum a great help, I honestly think I would go mad if I didn't have PF :eek:

·
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would never get sick of seeing photos of your gorgeous girls :001_wub::001_wub:

I hope things start to get better for you soon xx

I find the forum a great help, I honestly think I would go mad if I didn't have PF :eek:
Awww thank you so much. You are so lovely :) thank you :D

I know what you mean. I can't get through a day without checking for updates on certain threads etc. Feel like I'm missing out if I don't know what's going on lol. It's been a huge help for me. Can't believe I only joined in August lol xx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.