Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Thank you...

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by lornasiddon, May 1, 2011.

1. lornasiddon

lornasiddon PetForums Member

Just wanted to say thank you to all who responded to my sad tale of ROO my female collie cross who was diagnosed with liver cancer last week, we are still not totally convinced she has it, as she is doing so well, its a miricle really!! She is gaining weight, getting stronger each day, loving her walks again, sleeping very well and generally so much better, I was utterly heartbroken but pulled myself together and decided to help her as much as possible, i feed her every 2 hours with anything she fancies, at the moment she is loving m&s pasta dinners!!! We are so happy she is gaining weight possibly not the correct food to give her but after losing half her body weight and now putting it back on im not too bothered frankly, it is so good to see her so much better and happy. She isnt weeing all the time anymore , has no pain, wags her tail something she had stopped doing, generally interested in life again!!!

2. Sled dog hotel

Sled dog hotel PetForums VIP

Its nice to hear she is a lot happier and is eating well and putting on weight
    Im really glad she seems much better. Keep us posted on how she is doing.

3. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

Very pleased to hear that :).

4. 912142

912142 PetForums VIP

That's good news and I hope she continues to gain weight. Remember to take care of yourself too! What would she do without you? It's a two way process. :)

5. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

That's wonderful to hear:D

6. rona

rona Guest

Glad things are looking up :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice