UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love Bess's Christmas collar. I've taken a couple of pics of her modelling it, but you can see we tried it on after a walk on the sea wall so she's not looking a show dog today! :D Not the best photos as they were taken with my phone. Can't wait for her to wear it, but I think October is too early!

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
That suits her down to the ground, and she looks very proud of her fab new collar! She's a beauty!! :001_wub:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I love the 2nd pic... she looks so elegant sitting pretty:)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Your dog is the most gorgeous colour :)

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You wouldn't think she was in the middle of a complete teeth baring teenage tantrum, would you? We'd just come back from a walk and she didn't want a collar on again. I can see it in the first pic, but then I know it too well. It's the expression in her eyes. :D

Dear son took the pics of a ver reluctant girl with me trying to get her attention!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.