Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Thank You Dogless and Kilo!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Milliepoochie, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

Some of you may remember Millie had a little issue with her Secret Santa present :eek: (After detailed talks with the manufacturer about the content of the rubber in the toy It appears the rubber smell / texture of her Hol-eee Mol-eee reminded her of something not nice and she has a panic attack when she goes near it :eek: - I always new my girl was 'special':lol: - We think it could have something to do with her fear of cars? ? As most cars have rubber mats in and she used to froth panic and pant in the car when we first got her )

Anyway I returned from work to a very special parcel! :eek:

Well I say I had a parcel it was for Millie! :)

Dogless made an amazing gesture and bought Millie another Christmas Present :eek: Even though I strictly said she wasn't to! :mad: I didn't mention Millie's 'Problem' on the forum in order to make Kilo feel bad - :eek::( and I am feeling quite embarrassed by the whole situation! :eek:

Dogless really is such a kind thoughtful person who has truly made Millie the happiest pooch in the world!

To begin with Millie was a little peeved at having to wait for photos and not being able to dig in:

[​IMG]

She was very interested in one particular gift:
    [​IMG]

A green unstuffed frog which squeaks! Which I couldn't even get near to take the label of for nearly ten mins! :scared:

[​IMG]

Then we noticed the biiiiiiig present! :lol::D

[​IMG]

Its a Nina Ottosson Dog Spinny! :eek::) I think I was more excited than Millie!!

She was to busy running around the house with her new best friend 'Froggy' which I think shows her intelligence :D:lol: Its like children playing with the wrapping paper.

[​IMG]

can now report after 25 Minutes of hardcore frog throwing Millie and now named 'Froggie' are lying down together for a nap :rolleyes:

I don't even know how to thank you Dogless - :eek: Millie promises to work very hard on her interactive toy (Once she wakes up :rolleyes: Typical Millie) and we will keep you up to date on her progress :)

2. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

You lucky girl Millie:)

3. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

I know it wasn't to embarrass me - you would never do that :D :thumbsup:.

That wasn't all my doing; although I did donate money. Lovely GS and Babycham selected the gifts and posted them for me as they were going to get some doggie stuff....so, it was very much a joint effort from us all :D.

The main thing is that Millie is happy I hope :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

#3 Dogless, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
    Cloud&JaysMum likes this.
  4. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Oh wow, what a wonderful haul of presents :D How lovely of Dogless, what an absolutely fabulous thing to do :)

I have to say I am VERY impressed with Millie sitting so nicely to have her photo taken in front of the pile :eek: Alfie would have had those shredded before I'd even got the camera out :lol:

5. EllesBelles

EllesBelles PetForums Senior

Aww, she looks so happy!

What a lovely thing to do.

6. Milliepoochie

Milliepoochie PetForums VIP

Its a very kind gesture from everyone involved :eek: GS and Babycham Thank You very very much :eek:

Millie is verrrry Happy!! I just wish she would wake up so we can play :D:D It would be mean to wake her wouldn't it :confused1:

7. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Can I be a really nosy bugger and ask where the frog was from please? :eek:

Alfie loves his soft toys, especially the ones that squeak but now he's getting his big teeth through he's managing to shred them all..... stuffing everywhere :eek:

8. Cloud&JaysMum

Cloud&JaysMum PetForums Senior

one very lucky gal xx

9. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Awww this has brought a wee tear to my eye, what a Lovely thing to do :001_wub:
    Green blob for you also dogless, some people really are lovely this has cheered me right up :)

10. babycham2002

babycham2002 PetForums VIP

Fantastic :) Im so pleased with her pressies (well froggy lol )

Just a pet shop, its a sharples and grant if remember rightly

11. Honey Bee

Honey Bee PetForums VIP

Such a brill thing for you all to do. I'm so glad Millie is happy. They are great pics. I'm also glad I'm not the only one who names toys. :D xxx

12. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Thanks babycham :)

I've found it on their main website but I can't find anywhere that actually stocks it online to buy it :( :rolleyes:

13. babycham2002

14. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

How lovely of all those involved.

We have the raccoon version although it came from the shop were OH works. It has so far survived a 4 IG 1 IG cross and and chi x 6 way tug of war the 3 pups love it.:thumbsup:

15. H0lly

H0lly PetForums VIP

What a lovely thought :) you will have to let us know how the Nina ottosson spinny toy goes, I have been thinking about one of these for ages :)

16. babycham2002

if they still have them id be more that happy to pick you one up next time im in the shop and post it to you :)
    They had when I went in, fox, frog, duck :)
    Froggy was defo the cutest

Coffee likes this.
  17. Coffee

Coffee PetForums VIP

Aww, thank you :D that would be really kind of you, I'd really appreciate it :D Don't go back in especially though, just next time you were planning on going :)

Thanks again, green blob coming your way for being lovely ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice