Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tess went missing

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by AOTN1984, Oct 11, 2013.

1. AOTN1984

AOTN1984 PetForums Junior

Had a real panic this morning when I couldn't find Tess, my 13 week old pup. She was in the same room as me and I turned my back for thirty seconds or less and she disappeared. Couldn't find her anywhere. Couldn't see any way that she could get out but wanted to check anyway. Went upstairs to get my coat and look what I found...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Mumtomaddog

Mumtomaddog PetForums VIP

Awww... Bless her!..

Look at that eye! LOL :D

3. AOTN1984

It's the 'I know I'm not supposed to be here but if I look all cute and fluffy you might let me stay' eye. I have to say, it does work!

4. Mumtomaddog

Mumtomaddog PetForums VIP

LOL wrapped round your little finger!! :D I'm not sure i could resist that little look either!

5. shirleystarr

shirleystarr PetForums VIP

What a sweetie love the eye looks like she is saying Hi mum can I stay here please

6. AOTN1984

She definitely has us wrapped around her little finger (that should probably be paw but that doesn't sound right!). Love her to bits though :)

7. rona

rona Still missing my boys

Sounds like she's going to run rings around you the little scamp :D

8. AOTN1984

She is trying, Rona! ;)

To be fair, her training is going very well and she is incredibly quick to learn. Her absolute favourite thing in the world is a cuddle so we do let her come onto the sofa for a cuddle and a snooze. She is also allowed on the bed when she wakes up in the morning, providing she has been good during the night. If we tell her to get off then she will - at least nine times out of ten anyway!

She is starting to push the boundaries, though, to see what she can get away with. This morning was a good example!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice