UK Pet Forums Forum banner

Tesco Clubcard ?

398 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  SeaThreePeeO 
G
#1 ·
Coupons,Do you spend them when you get them or do you save them towards Christmas etc.

I have been really good this year and have been saving mine towards the Christmas shopping,so far I have £40.

#10 ·
I used to spend them in store when they first started but the deals are far better value and they have more choice now. We've been to Legoland twice with them (each time for two days) and get the days out vouchers quite regularly, been to Folly Farm. I've also done the magazine subscriptions with the deals, hubby gets Top Gear and Rugby World, DS gets Xbox, DD gets Nat Geo for kids and BBC Wildlife and I get Good Housekeeping (I need all the help I can get :eek:)

I really want to save ours to fly to Florida with Virgin so I reuse bags to collect the green points to bump it up (4 points for a heavy duty bag).

We've only got one credit card and that is a Tesco one. It's a joint account with hubby and I insist that he only fills the cars up at Tesco petrol stations for the points :D

I currently have £49.50 to spend before 31st August 09, DD wants to go to LC2 in Swansea so I'll probably get some days out vouchers to take her and DS.

#11 ·
We only have a Tesco metro in out town so unfortunately we don't spend enough in Tesco to get the coupons :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.