Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tesco Clubcard Vouchers

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RAINYBOW, May 18, 2010.

1. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

Don't you just LOVE them.

Just cashed some of mine for 4 times their value and have enough for a free day at Colchester Zoo for us all and Exmoor Zoo (which is close to where we are going on holiday) and i splashed out on £25 worth (= £100) for Loch Fyne Restaurant as we have one in Cambridge and i want to take the kids but it's really expensive so we are all going to have a treat and go there for dinner for FREEEEEEE !!!!

Nice to get something back considering how much they get off me :thumbup:

Still got about £100 worth so will save them for a free weekend break with Mr R when we get some spare time ;) :D

2. Sorcha

Sorcha PetForums Senior

I adore Tesco vouchers :D
    I've been browsing the site today to pick out some nice things, but I haven't had mine yet, so have to wait to a bit.
    We want to go to Loch fyne as well, but in Cardiff :D
    Maybe also go to Varsity and Pizza Express. Or maybe we'll save up for a nice hotel break.

3. lifeizsweet

lifeizsweet PetForums VIP

I wish i could shop at tescos but i just cant make my shopping less that 70 a week there!! I can do a shop in sainsburys for much less, so we collect nectar points and use them towards the cost of food and drink at christmas so we don't need to spend so much!

4. metame

metame PetForums VIP

dont think ive ever used mine...

5. RAINYBOW

RAINYBOW PetForums VIP

Thats a criminal waste :eek: ;)

You should check out the website they do loads of differents stuff, restaurants, holidays, days out, magazine deals. Basically for every £1 tesco voucher you get you can upgrade them to £4 worth of deal vouchers, so for £25 of vouchers you get £100 towards a deal so you can see how a weekend away is not out of the question and there are some nice hotel chains on there now :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice