Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tesco Clubcard Exchange

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GoldenShadow, Nov 1, 2012.

1. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Begins today!

My OH realised he was not getting vouchers having not changed his address a year ago. Turns out he has £53.50 to use! £5 turns to £20 in places like Cafe Rouge so we will be having some yummy dinners out with his :thumbup:

Hope people have some good vouchers, toy department being included is making a lot of people happy :)

2. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

I LURVE my Tesco vouchers..... :001_wub: :001_wub:

We saved nearly £300 on our recent holiday by using our vouchers to pay for days out, visits and food. :thumbup:

3. Luz

Luz PetForums VIP

I want to change mine for stena sealink vouchers and take dogs on hols!

4. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

I wish Asda did something like this, I'd be rich in vouchers, Tesco is too far away to do the weekly shop

5. GoldenShadow

I think Tesco must be king of rewards scheme. Do Asda have a reward card at all? Sainsburys have Nectar but I dunno about Asda :eek:

6. rona

rona Still missing my boys

I don't use them. I don't like being tracked

7. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

Nope!

I have a nectar card that is used for fuel, and ebay purchases, but I don't have that much on it because Sainsbury's although close is not as close as Asda which is a 1 min walk away!

I find Tesco more expensive than Asda though

8. GoldenShadow

I don't mind being tracked if it saves me 10% off my shopping :p

I have never been in a decent Asda, sadly. All the ones I visit seem to be a bit too small to stock everything I need; and the big one I used to use in Brum forever had products incorrectly price and didn't give much of a hoot if you informed them. Nor did they want to refund for it so it put me off going.

Tesco dominates where I live and I quite like it this way. The nation loves to hate Tesco yet they still keep spending their dough there ;)

9. Rolosmum

Rolosmum PetForums VIP

I love my tesco vouchers, have saved a lot using them over the years, for things like Butlins firework and halloween weekends, tussauds/merlin passes and more recently Pizza Express meals. As well as the double up to get a patio heater and hosepipe!

10. MontyMaude

MontyMaude PetForums VIP

I thought I was the only one, I don't like all these reward cards and cash back sites as they track all your shopping/spending and sell your info and habits on, I don't want people knowing just how bad my Jaffa cake problem is :D

11. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

But what if it got you extra Jaffa Cakes......... ;) :D

If anyone is checking out my shopping habits for a bit of a thrill, I can assure you they will be sorely disappointed...... :lol: :lol:

12. westie~ma

westie~ma ~ In my shed ~
    Staff Member

Eurotunnel also take TV, took Monty with us in the summer. Prefer the tunnel cos we're all together if something happened. Can't quite see ferry staff allowing me back to the cardeck to retrieve my dog if there is an emergency :(

13. Bisbow

Bisbow PetForums VIP

I had quite a lot saved and used them to pay for my new glasses. Saved me a far amount of money.

14. michelleandant

michelleandant PetForums Member

ive just bought my daughter a new bike for xmas and 2 science games.......total of £107
    doubled up £50 of vouchers to £100, so cost me £7 for my daughters presents! woo hoo happy dayz! LOL

15. GoldenShadow

We've got two passes to Thorpe park, enough vouchers for dinner at Prezzo and Chef and Brewer, day out at the zoo and between us we still have £20 left!

I've never been to a theme park, very excited :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice