Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

tempted to get new dog UPDATE

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by brackensmom, Aug 15, 2009.

1. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

hi all, well i have her here she is called Kissie 4 years old, and adorable, she is not neutered yet will be getting that sorted on Monday, but for now please help what do i do, Bracken is constanly trying to hump her, (she is not in season but has been round dogs who are) i at the moment have Bracken in the bedroom with me and Kissie downstairs with OH, but Bracken seems so stressed that he cant settle and is panting like mad,

2. Nicci

Nicci Guest

Oh dear...are you sure she she's not recently had a season or about to have a season ?

Because he could be smelling her if she's recently had one or is due in a few weeks time.

I don't know what to suggest other than keep them seperate till you can get her spayed.

3. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

yes i think it is because she has been round other bitches that are in season so he can probably smell that, i will be giving her a bath tomorrow and getting a crate, so there can at least be in the same room together, but dont think i will be getting much sleep tonight, as Bracken is just so restless

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice