UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
23,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a lovely JRT mix I think a bit too long in the back to be pure bred and I was so tempted to steal him. The owner left him tied up outside the shop for 5 minutes and he was just staring in the doors waiting for her. Don't worry no real plans I don't think I could handle a JRT and it is illegal after all and by the looks of it cruel to take such a devoted dog away from his mum

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Phew - had a horrible thought it may be mine :eek: OH is always telling me never to leave her :lol: I do very occasionally (but always where I can see her)and worry that someone may take her. :scared:

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
lol i leave mine outside sometimes But i think the fact they are big dogs and have halti's one puts people off going near them

Im going to steal a blokes wire haired Dachshund its lovely wags its tail at everyone and anyone always looks like hes smiling such a gorgeous little dog everytime i see it i wana kick the man in the legs and steal it lmao (joke well sort of lol!)

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ahahaha! I always see a really handsome chocolate lab left outside my local Tesco along with a Siberian Husky (I think). Every time I see them I want to take them home with me but it's impossible to get their attention since they're concentrating so much on waiting for their owner. Makes me wonder when I'll have my little boy trained that well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.