UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got an email from a BSH breeder I contacted before getting Merlin, she has 1 long haired BSH and since he is the last one left (4 months old) she will be leaving him at 300 euros, pedigree papers, vacs.... Posting a link so you can all view him.

~ Lilac Dreams ~

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
and it is quite tempting as the breeder says that it is the second time in 10 years that she has lowered the price. 300 euros is not much...but the heated argument I had with my mum is still ringing in my ears:(

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
What a cutie-pie! Love the fluffy look!

·
Registered
4,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The cream one is the available one, my mum said and I quote"you have to be satisfied with what you have, you wanted a cat and we agreed, you shoudn´t ask for another" and then the argument escalated. Strange as she says the house is mine and she doesn´t live with me...oh well.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.