Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Temporary Home Required for Cat

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by Deborah2307, May 7, 2017.

1. Deborah2307

Deborah2307 PetForums Newbie

'Binks' is my amazing 3-year old cat whom I love very much - I am moving for work to London and in temporary accommodation for 3-4months and can't take her with me. I would never give her up but I need a temporary home for her with an equally amazing foster parent)s). She is quite nervous but very gentle and sweet. I will be moving to Oxford to live after the 3-4 months so someone in or around London or Oxford would be ideal.

2. Calvine

Calvine PetForums VIP

@Deborah2307: Hi Deborah: can you give a bit more info about your girl...if she is good with other cats/pets/children etc, any health problems? Spayed and vaccinated (I'm guessing she is!).Thank you.:Cat

3. Deborah2307

Deborah2307 PetForums Newbie

Hi - she's very gentle but nervous - she's fine with dogs but scared if other cats try to chase her, basically, she would never defend herself, she's just run! She's also fine with females but a little nervous with men. She has been spayed and vaccinated and identity tagged.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice