UK Pet Forums Forum banner

temp cat fostering for 6 months food can be provided.

542 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Summercat 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,
Baiscally my friend has three cats two of them are brothers, there are 3 boys.

They have been brought up together and house trained , they have never been out door cats.
Due to personal reasons my freind is having to leave her home and find somewhere new to live , however where she can temporaily home herself she is unable to take her beloved cats with her.
She absolutley adores these cats but she physically cannot afford the costs of shelters and catteries that are local as well as saving for a new home.
The cats are absolutley beautiful and are very freindly and well kept. She would be so greatful if someone could home them temporaly together until she can find a new place to live where they can live with her also.
She is willing to pay for there food , and medical bills if required at any point during the temp homing.

We have contacted the cats protection and our local vets however they can only offer services where the cats are adopted permenantly and she cannot stand to see them go to another home.

This girl has no family and these cats are her life, which is why i am reaching out for support from anyone who could possibly house these cats for a short while.

Thank you.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.