Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Teeny bragette Kensington Kitten and Neuter show yesterday

Discussion in 'Cats Shows and Events' started by Soupie, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Soupie

Soupie PetForums Senior

Hiya everyone - not really been showing much recently as my darling Mister F has been retired but yesterday ventured down to the Kensington with my new kitty and Schmooey who has now been neutered :)

Wow it turned out a fab day for the curlies and I had a wonderful time with great friends, chatting cat and meeting new friends! And to top that off the boys did good too.

New boy Moosh is still a baby but won his open class and qualified for the Supreme :D he lost out on the BOB to a more mature and rather stunning baby girl so no complaints there whatsoever as she is GORGEOUS and he then had a super day in the side classes with 2 x firsts and 2 x seconds

I had taken Schmoo along with no expectations as he is still rather fiesty after his neutering and there was a rather strong line up of 2 of the best female neuters on the show bench and a stunning boy but you could have knocked me down with a feather when Schmooey won his first PC and the BOB! He then just missed out on a red card day with 3 x firsts and 1 x second :cool: I was so thrilled with Monsieur Fiesty and also with Moosh who seemed to have a queue of people wanting cuddles - he even had a lovely cuddle with a young boy who fell in love with the Selkirks and was trying to convince his mum to let him have one! He was so chilled and chatty bless him bearing in mind he turned 14 weeks overnight!

Wonderful day for me but also for my sister who showed her stunning non ped girl Poppy who won her first MC certificate and my sister had a really good time!

Lovely day and great to see some familiar faces

Piccies of my two and Poppy Popstar!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jen26

Jen26 PetForums VIP

Welldone, you must be so chuffed.

I cant beleive how much schmoo has grown, he is so handsome.

Moosh is gorgeous too, what a great result for such a little baby.

Have you any plans for any more new additions;):)

3. carolmanycats

carolmanycats PetForums VIP

Brilliant, very well done!! LOVE your new baby!

#3 carolmanycats, Jul 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  4. Alansw8

Alansw8 PetForums Senior

Very well done.

Gorgeous pics of the cats

Alan :):):)

5. Soupie

Soupie PetForums Senior

Thank you so much there have been more downs than ups recently but yesterday more than made up for it - I couldn't have wished for a better return to the show bench for the Schmooster :) and so chuffed with the new little man too :001_wub:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice