UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is now 3 weeks since Teddy Bear cam to live with us and I decided he is now settled enough for me to start pointing the camera lense at him. So here he is.

and with his best mate Lily

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is my friend on facebook rescued him a month ago from a farm were he was kept shut in a shed. She put photos of him on facebook she didn't put many on as I said he was beautifull so she gave us a week to think about it. We have had a few problems with him but he has settled down now.

I too thought I had seen him before when we were looking for a friend for Lily we saw a dog identical to him advertised but it was too far away for us to go but was 20 miles from my friends house. The person she rescued him from had not had him for long and was going to breed of him she had previously rescued 2 pregnant whippets from him again locked in a shed and fed mouldy pies and bread. Within a week one gave birth she's kept an eye on the place ever since. Teddy was on face book as Timmy. It is possible he is the same dog as she told us the man told her he was 12 months old and the dog I saw in the advert was 10 months old but that was a couple of months ago. so the ages tie in and its got to be more than a coincidence that the dog advertised came from the same area.

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are both gorgeous :D I love Lily's colouring :001_wub:
Lily is mostly chihuahua with a small amount of yorkie which gives her the colouring. Her colours change every time she moults I found some photos of her when we first got her and her head was almost completely black.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
No it wouldn't have been Facebook for me. I'm a bit of a Rescue Lurker (saddo that I am :rolleyes::) Must have been a similar looking dog on a rescue site! Anyway he is lovely and now you have a big pair and a little pair n'est pas? (Ooer Matron!) I would like a big calm dog for my old girl as now I have two pups they zoom together all the time, and Daisy gets some peace but sometimes she looks a bit left out!

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No it wouldn't have been Facebook for me. I'm a bit of a Rescue Lurker (saddo that I am :rolleyes::) Must have been a similar looking dog on a rescue site! Anyway he is lovely and now you have a big pair and a little pair n'est pas? (Ooer Matron!) I would like a big calm dog for my old girl as now I have two pups they zoom together all the time, and Daisy gets some peace but sometimes she looks a bit left out!
I have 3 chihuahua's I have little Sally too but she wouldn't sit still for a photo she kept running off this is the best I could get with her on it.

Here is a photo of a baby Lily and one from earlier in the summer to show how much she has changed since we got her.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Teddy was playing this morning with the girls. Its the first time I've seen him playing the girls normally play and he sits watching. I was trying to put leads onto them for their walk but they had a lovely game of chase around the room. Unfortunatley I couldn't get my phone out quick enough to film them.:rolleyes:

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Teddy is so Handsome - sounds like he is really settling into family life :)
All 3 are gorgeous :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.