UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm SO lucky to have TheDogsMother as a friend...and for her to live so near!!!

Out with Baxter & Izzy earlier, enjoying a lovely sunny walk... On the way home we go down a field behind a high school. Baxter decides to get 'on one' and run around like a loon... ran a bit too close to the wall.. too fast, skidding in the mud. :( Crash bang into the wall.. whimper whimper, left front paw held up...He got up, walked 3 steps and lay back down again :(

This happened at least 25 minutes walk away from home!!!!

No way would he make it back... as I say, lucky - I text TDM to see if she was free and she came straight away to pick us all up! How grateful am I?

Of course, in true doggy style, Mr B wasn't limping hardly at all when she arrived... but we did notice when we got home that his back leg isn't right as well :(

I've no metacam in either.. he's been brilliant for so long (he has arthritis) - not a limp in sight but now... well.. he'll have to have some rest and we'll see how he is in the morning..... fingers & paws crossed he's not done any serious damage :(

Anyway... a MASSIVE

THANK YOU

to TDM for coming to the rescue! I honestly don't know what I would have done without her!!!!

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Youre more than welcome hun, I just hope Mr B is better after a little rest x

Reactions: metaldog
G

·
Wonderful to hear one has such a good friend in an emergency.

Sending be well vibes to Baxter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.