Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tax Credits

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by harley bear, Mar 27, 2011.

1. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Why do they never answer the bloody phone! Just waited in the queue for 30 mins and they have just closed the lines and cut me off! Im sorry but its a premium number so whoever is in the queue at 8pm should have the call taken but no one should be allowed to join the queue at 8pm :mad:
    I think they have got rid of the majority off their staff with all these bloody cuts so now you have to wait 10 times longer and pay ten times more just to talk to a human being!:rolleyes::

2. CharleyRogan

CharleyRogan PetForums VIP

SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers , look it up and it will give you a free number! I did that with student loans and saved me a fortune ringing them! Just put their number in and it will give a free one they don't openly advertise!

Student loans have cut me off at 8pm before! Does your head in because you paid and its all for nothing

3. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

thanks hun

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice