Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Tattoos again!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GoldenShadow, Jul 19, 2009.

1. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

Sorry for starting multiple threads, I'm in one of those real inquisitive moods!!

I have always never really liked tattoos, I think a lot are done just so people can say they have them and not to mean anything, if you know what I mean? (Round here anyway).

*skip this para about WHY I want it if need be, question at the bottom!*
    Anyway, the only tattoo I think I could ever have, and genuinely WANT is something regarding Michael Jackson. I'm not into the 'he's a peado' and all that jazz, to me he is such a huge inspiration, and no matter how bad I've felt something relating to MJ has always made things that little bit better. I think a lot of people do it out of comfort, relating themselves to someone like him, but I had such a cr*ppy childhood thanks to my Dad (my Mum was brill), I feel like I'm so mature compared to so many others, and people just don't understand me. I wonder what my purpose is here sometimes, and to me MJ symbolises that no matter the sh*t people give you be it fair on unfair, you can get through it and come out the other side. He's a musical genious and just such an incredible inspiration to me.

I'd like it on my wrist, somewhere that I can see it, and nothing huge. Maybe just his MJ logo and a couple music notes or something, any ideas?? Bearing in mind I am a girl lol.

Also, you know employers can be iffy about facial tattoos, on hands etc, would a wrist tattoo possibly affect me in some way at all?

Edited to add: this is his logo

http://api.ning.com/files/2w6XA7eql...VYww6tLaQz*WZh0DEhEaL8q4U7yJcSvLZ5aB/logo.jpg

#1 GoldenShadow, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice