Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

talking of neos

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by davehyde, Aug 5, 2009.

1. davehyde

davehyde Banned

when i mentioned neos just now it reminded of my friends dog in bulgaria.

she has a pup of the neo featured in harry potter , cool eh.

and the great dane schmeichal sp lives about 300 yards from me the guy has a bout 3 of them all gorgeous.

anyone got any "famous" dogs nearby?

2. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

No but I think the neopolitan mastiff is bloody gorgeous :) Reminds me a bit of a bloodhound with the dolefull eyes and flob on his jowls.

3. davehyde

davehyde Banned

my next door neighbour in blackpool had 2 neos. lovely dogs, unti we were playing pool one day. he tied the dog to the little hooks on the bar that women hang their bags on.

when i picked up the cue to take my shot the dog went for me so hard it pulled the hook off with a big chunk of bar and if it wasnt for the fact the pool table was in the way i'da been dead.

i absolutely s*** a brick.

my mate got it i put the cue down and it was ok again. it didnt bark or growl just went for me. i have since learned this a trait that is very prized, but by god i nearly died on my feet.

after that i never ever trusted it again.

4. flufffluff39

flufffluff39 PetForums VIP

My brother-in-law has the dog de bordeux is that how its spelt?? He looks mean but hes a big softy. I have'nt seen a dog as big as him for years and was a bit daunted but he was ok after all :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice