Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Talking about embarrasing moments!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kinjilabs, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Not about dogs but whats your worst?
    Mine was a couple of years ago I washed my dog walking coat and dried it in the tumble drier, it had velcro on the collar for the hood, anyway puts it on to take dogs out and met the vicar who lives 2 doors away, was talking to him for some time and went home, took off coat and found a pair of my knickers stuck to the velcro on the hood! boy was I embarased! went red and I was on my own lol:eek:

2. rottiesloveragdolls

pmsl :D :D :D mine was the usual shouting hello to some 1 across the road and waving like mad :D and it was the wrong person :eek:

3. GoldenShadow

GoldenShadow PetForums VIP

You know what I am so easily embarrassed I can't remember a specific one! I always embarrass myself!!

Very unlucky what happened to you!!

4. Baby Bordie

Baby Bordie PetForums VIP

Once my parents were really late and i was pi**ed off big time, and i was thinking to myself "Dont even look at them, ignore them" Then across the road i saw my car, so i went, not looking in, hoped in and heard a women screaming! I was like oh sorry, worng car! :D

5. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Soooo funny eh? thought the vicar would have said you have a pair of knickers on ya hood:eek: perhaps he didnt like to say:)

6. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

I walked into a bollard :rolleyes:

7. minizoo

minizoo PetForums Junior

i fancied my blacksmith rotten. id always make an effort when he arrived..one day he was getting ready to shoe my horse when my horse..smelling my new perfume..started to mount me..i was mortified

oh and another was in a big showjumping comp when halfway round the course riiiiiiiiiip big hole in the arse of my breeches!

8. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Ha Ha love these two!:) blacksmiths eh something about them, always said my sisters first born was the blacksmiths! he was nice tho!

9. Acacia86

Acacia86 PetForums VIP

Ha ha! I've had so so many! I'm (apparently!) always embarrassing myself (especially after a couple of glasses of the good stuff! Lol!) i will remember this night for all my life.....i was out with a gorgeous man and we were going into a super posh bar for a cocktail or two and the bar (bearing in i go in everytime i'm out and never done this before!) has a small step. Yep i tripped over it and fell literally on my face! But on the way down i unsteadied a bloke and his cocktail went all over me and the floor, i got up and slipped on the wet floor and did the splits big ouch! And i had only had two glasses so i was sober!! My dress was ruined, i was in pain, had bruises including one on my face! Yes he took me home and we stayed at mine and shared a take away movies and wine! I go red even thinking about it :blushing: i've also had many without a drop of alcohol! I'll tell you one. I was going for an interview at a well respected finance company when i was 17ish and i was so ill on that day but i trooped on, big mistake, as we were talking he seemed to really like me and all of a sudden i could feel the bile in my throat and i bolted. That was it i dashed out the door tried finding the nearest toilet just about made it! I had to go back in there to get my bag and i smelt of sick looked like death warmed up! I didn't stay ran in grabbed it ran out got home. Cried! Oh the shame! Lol! Anyway thats bad enough i'm not saying anymore! There are worse and better ones but i think i'll keep those all to myself lol! X

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice