Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Taking ozzy to the vets later

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by paddyjulie, Aug 19, 2009.

1. paddyjulie

paddyjulie PetForums VIP

hi Taking ozzy to the vets soon to see if i can get his kidneys checked out as he is having problems with excessive weeing and drinking, the poor boy can only last 6 hours during the night, if i dont get down stairs in time he will have weed, i know its not behavioural.. going to ask for a ucp test and a test for infection but he has had this problem for quite a long time.

I have printed some info to give the vet as if a bullterriers ucp comes back greater than 0.3 this indicates a problem where as with most other dogs it is over 1, so if they are not up on the breed they will not be aware of this, fingers crossed for him it is nothing serious

juliex

2. rona

rona Guest

Hope all goes well

3. bucksmum

bucksmum PetForums Senior

Oh, what a worry,good luck x

4. *WillsTillsBills*

*WillsTillsBills* PetForums Senior

I hope it all goes well :)

5. GemCheri

GemCheri PetForums Member

Aww i hope Ozzy is ok and his tests come back clear, My boy ended up with kidney failure due to steroid tablets for skin allergies. Give him a big hug from me :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice