UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
I like the idea of a pet forum, Just gotta try and make some time to check in regularly.
I'm another of those wierd dog people who's clothes are permanently decorated with multi-coloured dog hairs and mud, and pockets contain everything from poo bags, biscuits, squeaky toys, munchy rolls, emergency choc bar (not for the pups), cuddly toy etc.

I have 3 gorgeous hounds (and no, i'm not biased). Bronte, my 13yr German Shepherd, Cookie (13yr German Shepherd x) and Bracken (10 yr German Shepherd). Apart from Bronte who arrived at 9 weeks, the others joined me when their owners died and there was nowhere else for them to go. Bracken only arrived 3 months ago.
I also have 3 totally uncontrollable house ferrets.
My dogs are my life and ALWAYS my first priority.
...and Oh yeah, I walk dogs for a living.

One last thing. I spend an awful lot of time trying to reunite lost and found dogs in Leeds with their owners, so watch out for my regular lost dog posts.
That pretty much sums up my existence.
Looking forward to some interesting banter xx

·
Owned by 4 cats :)
4,206 Posts
Huge welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see pics of your gorgeous animals :D

Its fantastic that you help to reunite lost pets - such a worthy cause :D

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Hi all.

I'm another of those wierd dog people who's clothes are permanently decorated with multi-coloured dog hairs and mud, and pockets contain everything from poo bags, biscuits, squeaky toys, munchy rolls, emergency choc bar (not for the pups), cuddly toy etc.
Weird??? I thought this was how everyone went through life... :biggrin:

Next you will tell me that food doesnt normally come with added dog hair....

·
Banned
19,241 Posts
Weird??? I thought this was how everyone went through life... :biggrin:

Next you will tell me that food doesnt normally come with added dog hair....
It's them that don't have dogs that are weird, and them that don't even like dogs should be banished to Alcatraz.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
20,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I would love to know more about your ferrets and how you keep them, I intend to keep mine as indoor and as free range as possible, when I get them that is, its still in the planning stage at the moment :D. Also pics of all your babies are essential :biggrin:.

·
Registered
10,788 Posts
A very warm welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I feel like i've arrived home.... Time to put my feet up and settle down after a good days dog walking in the company of 16 various dogs.
My own 3 are waiting for their beef risotto and biscuits to be dished up before the fuzzbutts awaken and all hell breaks loose!
I have to say I was pretty gob-smacked at how many gretings we eccentric (or should I say quirky?) newcomers receive.
We all know what a friendly bunch of beings, us animal crackers gang tend to be.

Anyway, here's a pic of my 3 lovely pups taken in Aug 2012 when Bracken joined the family.
From front to back we have Bronte 13yrs, Cookie 13yrs, and Bracken 10yrs.
My guardian angels.

I hope that image comes through as it's not looking much like a photo as I type xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.