UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She was playing with her rope toy and i went to take it and she got my hand instead of the rope :eek: But that made me notice it didnt feel like it used to so i opened her mouth to take a look as she has lost a tooth :D Its the first tooth she has lost having just turned 4 months ive got a few more to go :)

She has lost on at the front on the bottom which means for a while she will be gumming my hand instead of her toys :)

·
Registered
6,664 Posts
Don't do that- I thought 'oh no more problems afoot for stranger' - take it tails has recovered from her rear end problem or you wouldn't be encouraging her to run about :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't do that- I thought 'oh no more problems afoot for stranger' - take it tails has recovered from her rear end problem or you wouldn't be encouraging her to run about :D
:D She is fine now thanks back to her very naughty self :rolleyes:

Didnt mean to scare anyone im rather proud she has lost a tooth, my eldest is going to be so jealous he cant wait to loose his first tooth as all his friends at school are starting to loose theirs :)

I wouldnt have noticed if she hadnt bit me though :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont think i will be able to get any of hers, she is always moving it could go anywhere :eek:

Its funny her loosing her first tooth feels like when my boys first teeth come in :D You feel so proud of them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.